Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Eternal-september ... Again

Has ES gone tits-up again?

It's been running ok since the changes of a few weeks ago.
I'm suddenly being asked for username and password.

Cheers
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 08:27:09 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
[snip]

Eternal September - never again

I have signed up to News Individual Net. 10 euro per year seems to me
a price well worth paying.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 16:51:59 +0000, Scott wrote:

I have signed up to News Individual Net. 10 euro per year seems to me a
price well worth paying.

I'm with AIOE.ORG, can't remember the last time I had problem (fingers
crossed!) and it's my favourite price - free!

--
TOJ.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

No but albasani was off this morning for a change of gerbil.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
Has ES gone tits-up again?

It's been running ok since the changes of a few weeks ago.
I'm suddenly being asked for username and password.

Cheers

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[snip]

Eternal September - never again

I have signed up to News Individual Net. 10 euro per year seems to me
a price well worth paying.

And its vastly more reliable.

Corse now it will die every week.