Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Forte down again, trying Eternal-September

Yes, this is a test. Thanks Steve.

Wes
--

The only thing Obama has fixed is Carter's reputation.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

Yes, this is a test. Thanks Steve.

Wes

Well that worked. Damned Forte.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Wes wrote:

Yes, this is a test. Thanks Steve.

They work for me, and have since my "internet provider" stopped
providing all the internet. Can't get the pictures groups for
electronics and woodworking, but it's a fairly small loss.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ecnerwal wrote:

In article ,
Wes wrote:

Yes, this is a test. Thanks Steve.

They work for me, and have since my "internet provider" stopped
providing all the internet. Can't get the pictures groups for
electronics and woodworking, but it's a fairly small loss.

Sad that free, is working better than paid tonight. I've never got into using usenet for
binary postings. Doesn't last long enough, for that I use one of my two web hosts. I
hate dead links. Most of my links should be good until I'm dead or until the last payment
gets used up.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Ackman wrote:

In , on Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:34:32
-0500, Wes, wrote:
Yes, this is a test. Thanks Steve.

Hey!!! They have test groups for that, you know! ;-)

Yes, but you would not have seen that I took you up on an excellent suggestion.

Wes

--

A sure sign you have no life is if you closely monitor alt.test