Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Forte down again, trying Eternal-September

Ecnerwal wrote:

In article ,
Wes wrote:

Yes, this is a test. Thanks Steve.

They work for me, and have since my "internet provider" stopped
providing all the internet. Can't get the pictures groups for
electronics and woodworking, but it's a fairly small loss.

Sad that free, is working better than paid tonight. I've never got into using usenet for
binary postings. Doesn't last long enough, for that I use one of my two web hosts. I
hate dead links. Most of my links should be good until I'm dead or until the last payment
gets used up.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller