Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Eternal September

The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

--
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-05-11, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

Apparently, Sept is no so eternal.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

They had a HDD fart a few weeks ago, losing a bunch of posts, and generally
having issues. That's when I flipped over to aioe.org for my free
connection.

Dunno if they ever brought it back, or what the dealio was.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

Just chill...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

It seems to be working fine for me.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I can't reach the website or the news server either. (10:22 AM East
Coast Time)

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article communications, jeff_wisnia wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I can't reach the website or the news server either. (10:22 AM East
Coast Time)

I can reach the news server but not the web site (10:27 AM EDT).
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I was able to use the news server earlier but nothing now.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I was able to use the news server earlier but nothing now.

Works perfectly for me now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/2010 12:13 PM, Bob F wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I was able to use the news server earlier but nothing now.

Works perfectly for me now.

Some sort of hiccup this am. OK now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

They're back, some how. I suppose any computer will have
problems, now and again.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jon Danniken" wrote
in message ...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

They had a HDD fart a few weeks ago, losing a bunch of
posts, and generally
having issues. That's when I flipped over to aioe.org for
my free
connection.

Dunno if they ever brought it back, or what the dealio was.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Wed, 12 May 2010 07:56:28 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

They're back, some how. I suppose any computer will have
problems, now and again.

If they keep messing up, I'm going to want my money back.