DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Eternal September (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/302873-eternal-september.html)

Stormin Mormon[_3_] May 11th 10 02:10 PM

Eternal September

The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

--
..

notbob May 11th 10 02:13 PM

Eternal September

On 2010-05-11, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

Apparently, Sept is no so eternal.

nb

Jon Danniken[_4_] May 11th 10 02:15 PM

Eternal September

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

They had a HDD fart a few weeks ago, losing a bunch of posts, and generally
having issues. That's when I flipped over to aioe.org for my free
connection.

Dunno if they ever brought it back, or what the dealio was.

Jon

dpb May 11th 10 02:16 PM

Eternal September

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

Just chill...

The Daring Dufas[_6_] May 11th 10 02:55 PM

Eternal September

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

It seems to be working fine for me.

TDD

jeff_wisnia May 11th 10 03:24 PM

Eternal September

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I can't reach the website or the news server either. (10:22 AM East
Coast Time)

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Doug Miller May 11th 10 03:28 PM

Eternal September

In article communications, jeff_wisnia wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I can't reach the website or the news server either. (10:22 AM East
Coast Time)

I can reach the news server but not the web site (10:27 AM EDT).

The Daring Dufas[_5_] May 11th 10 03:58 PM

Eternal September

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I was able to use the news server earlier but nothing now.

TDD

Bob F May 11th 10 05:13 PM

Eternal September

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I was able to use the news server earlier but nothing now.

Works perfectly for me now.

Frank[_13_] May 11th 10 05:14 PM

Eternal September

On 5/11/2010 12:13 PM, Bob F wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any
clue what happened to them?

I was able to use the news server earlier but nothing now.

Works perfectly for me now.

Some sort of hiccup this am. OK now.

Stormin Mormon May 12th 10 12:56 PM

Eternal September

They're back, some how. I suppose any computer will have
problems, now and again.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jon Danniken" wrote
in message ...

mm May 12th 10 08:53 PM

Eternal September

On Wed, 12 May 2010 07:56:28 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

They're back, some how. I suppose any computer will have
problems, now and again.

If they keep messing up, I'm going to want my money back.