Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Smart meters again

BBC Radio 4, You and Yours...
Only had half an ear on it, but...

No SMETS2 smart meters before July 2018, more likely 2019
before testing is complete and main roll out starts, or
companies risk having to come out again to upgrade them.

Current SMETS1 smart meters can only be fitted until July 2018.
Companies have bought and paid for loads of them - rushing to get
the old meters installed before they're worthless.

The network for SMETS1 meters is looking to be switched off in
2022. (Is that GPRS?)

Government still thinks SMETS1 meters will be upgraded to SMETS2
via firmware, but this is exceedingly unlikely. Governemt is
also still blindly telling the companies to get on with it by
the deadline, which is now completely unachievable.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Gabriel wrote:

The network for SMETS1 meters is looking to be switched off in
2022. (Is that GPRS?)

I know they asked before installation if I had good O2 2G signal at the
meter's location, not seen any "sunset" dates for UK 2G networks yet,
though it's already happening in other parts of the world, and a few
european providers have announced 2020.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 1:19:09 PM UTC+1, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
BBC Radio 4, You and Yours...
Only had half an ear on it, but...

No SMETS2 smart meters before July 2018, more likely 2019
before testing is complete and main roll out starts, or
companies risk having to come out again to upgrade them.

Current SMETS1 smart meters can only be fitted until July 2018.
Companies have bought and paid for loads of them - rushing to get
the old meters installed before they're worthless.

Ah, so that's why I have EDF's number on my 'missed calls' list every day.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
BBC Radio 4, You and Yours...
Only had half an ear on it, but...

No SMETS2 smart meters before July 2018, more likely 2019
before testing is complete and main roll out starts, or
companies risk having to come out again to upgrade them.

Current SMETS1 smart meters can only be fitted until July 2018.
Companies have bought and paid for loads of them - rushing to get
the old meters installed before they're worthless.

The network for SMETS1 meters is looking to be switched off in
2022. (Is that GPRS?)

Government still thinks SMETS1 meters will be upgraded to SMETS2
via firmware, but this is exceedingly unlikely. Governemt is
also still blindly telling the companies to get on with it by
the deadline, which is now completely unachievable.

Yes- I heard it in the car. And if accurate, sounds an almighty cock-up.
I've already changed suppliers twice since they've been around.

--
*Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
BBC Radio 4, You and Yours...
Only had half an ear on it, but...

No SMETS2 smart meters before July 2018, more likely 2019
before testing is complete and main roll out starts, or
companies risk having to come out again to upgrade them.

Current SMETS1 smart meters can only be fitted until July 2018.
Companies have bought and paid for loads of them - rushing to get
the old meters installed before they're worthless.

The network for SMETS1 meters is looking to be switched off in
2022. (Is that GPRS?)

Government still thinks SMETS1 meters will be upgraded to SMETS2
via firmware, but this is exceedingly unlikely. Governemt is
also still blindly telling the companies to get on with it by
the deadline, which is now completely unachievable.

OK what what about the information earlier this year that the
communication protocol for SMETS1 was deemed insecure by GCHQ/CESG?

Is the conclusion to be drawn that the insecurity will remain in place
until 2022 or later?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jethro_uk wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

I know they asked before installation if I had good O2 2G signal at the
meter's location

And if you hadn't ?

I don't know, because I had. But someone (here?) was saying they were
declined smaartmeters in a cellar due to lack of signal, if they paid me
a few quid a month I'd let them plug a zigbee gateway onto my LAN to use
my broadband ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/2017 13:19, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
BBC Radio 4, You and Yours...
Only had half an ear on it, but...

No SMETS2 smart meters before July 2018, more likely 2019
before testing is complete and main roll out starts, or
companies risk having to come out again to upgrade them.

Current SMETS1 smart meters can only be fitted until July 2018.
Companies have bought and paid for loads of them - rushing to get
the old meters installed before they're worthless.

ISTM they are worthless anyway in the circumstance. So it would be
cheaper to simply write them off!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
On 23/10/2017 13:19, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
BBC Radio 4, You and Yours...
Only had half an ear on it, but...

No SMETS2 smart meters before July 2018, more likely 2019
before testing is complete and main roll out starts, or
companies risk having to come out again to upgrade them.

Current SMETS1 smart meters can only be fitted until July 2018.
Companies have bought and paid for loads of them - rushing to get
the old meters installed before they're worthless.

ISTM they are worthless anyway in the circumstance. So it would be
cheaper to simply write them off!

I'm pretty certain it is the contractual incentives paid to the
installers that in turn have underwritten the extra staff/subcontract
they have taken to fit however many million meters by the next blue moon
that are at the root of the problem. It is all too hard to unwind the
contracts (that almost certainly have cancellation penalties written in)
and settle compensation claims, paying all the lawyers along the way.
I expect that a cold financial analysis shows that it it cheaper to
carry on regardless rather than pick up all the cancellation costs as
well as paying unemployment to the hoards of fitters.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/17 13:46, Halmyre wrote:
On Monday, October 23, 2017 at 1:19:09 PM UTC+1, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
BBC Radio 4, You and Yours...
Only had half an ear on it, but...

No SMETS2 smart meters before July 2018, more likely 2019
before testing is complete and main roll out starts, or
companies risk having to come out again to upgrade them.

Current SMETS1 smart meters can only be fitted until July 2018.
Companies have bought and paid for loads of them - rushing to get
the old meters installed before they're worthless.

Ah, so that's why I have EDF's number on my 'missed calls' list every day.

I had EDF call a couple of times. I decided to take the call.

EDF: "We have a representative in your area."
Me: "I don't want a smart meter"
EDF (after long pause): "Can I ask why not?"
Me: "They don't work, and I know what I use anyway."
EDF: "Thank you."

That was it. I haven't been bothered again.

--

Jeff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes- I heard it in the car. And if accurate, sounds an almighty cock-up.
I've already changed suppliers twice since they've been around.

I noted recently when investigating switching suppliers that some of the
cheapest involved accepting a smart meter.

I'll just have to continue paying over the odds, I guess. I assume that
the main reason they give us that smart meters are so good for customers
("they help you see what power is being used, so you have greater
control"), is akin to the bull**** about cookies "enhancing your
browsing experience".

--

Jeff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes I have an older talking phone. I did think about finding a same model
with good case and simply replacing it, but they have been warning about
turning off 2g for some time now and so I suppose I'll have to grasp the
nettle soon and either get a non talking grotty mobile or a talking smart
one that is a whole new ball game.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Andrew Gabriel wrote:

The network for SMETS1 meters is looking to be switched off in
2022. (Is that GPRS?)

I know they asked before installation if I had good O2 2G signal at the
meter's location, not seen any "sunset" dates for UK 2G networks yet,
though it's already happening in other parts of the world, and a few
european providers have announced 2020.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:19:07 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

BBC Radio 4, You and Yours...
Only had half an ear on it, but...

No SMETS2 smart meters before July 2018, more likely 2019 before testing
is complete and main roll out starts, or companies risk having to come
out again to upgrade them.

Current SMETS1 smart meters can only be fitted until July 2018.
Companies have bought and paid for loads of them - rushing to get the
old meters installed before they're worthless.

The network for SMETS1 meters is looking to be switched off in 2022. (Is
that GPRS?)

Government still thinks SMETS1 meters will be upgraded to SMETS2 via
firmware, but this is exceedingly unlikely. Governemt is also still
blindly telling the companies to get on with it by the deadline, which
is now completely unachievable.

O.K.

The savings when we saw how much electricity we were wasting were supposed
to pay for the supply and install of a Smart Meter.

Anyone done the numbers on how much we save after the installation of the
3rd or subsequent Smart Meter?

The more we install the more we save, right?

After 10 meter installs they should be paying us, we are saving so much
money.

Or did I miss something?

Cheers

Dave R

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jeff Layman wrote:

I noted recently when investigating switching suppliers that some of the
cheapest involved accepting a smart meter.

So they can save money bye sending the meter-reader round less often,
since 2011 one of my smartmeters has been read (by a human) once, the
other not at all.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/2017 19:18, David wrote:
[...]

You don't need a smart meter for that, just the ordinary ones with the
spinning disc. "Ooh it's going ever so fast - better turn the lights out
and sit in the darkness!"

--
Max Demian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jeff Layman wrote:
control"), is akin to the bull**** about cookies "enhancing your
browsing experience".

Cookies are *required* for some things! In particular if you want to
have anything like a 'connection' such that you can create a shopping
basket or similar.

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Minchin wrote:
well as paying unemployment to the hoards of fitters.

.... or even hordes (unless the fitters are in your loft).

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris Green wrote:
Bob Minchin wrote:
well as paying unemployment to the hoards of fitters.

... or even hordes (unless the fitters are in your loft).

Well chris, that is how I first spelled it and it looked wrong so I put
in the "a"

Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris Green wrote:

Jeff Layman wrote:

akin to the bull**** about cookies "enhancing your
browsing experience".

Cookies are *required* for some things!

like remembering you've declined their other cookies?

In particular if you want to
have anything like a 'connection' such that you can create a shopping
basket or similar.

it's possible to embed forms with hidden input fields into a page, or
include a query such as &trolley=72945981247508240 in the URL.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/2017 19:58, Chris Green wrote:
Bob Minchin wrote:
well as paying unemployment to the hoards of fitters.

... or even hordes (unless the fitters are in your loft).

That would be one way to keep them out of trouble ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/2017 19:38, Andy Burns wrote:
Jeff Layman wrote:

I noted recently when investigating switching suppliers that some of the
cheapest involved accepting a smart meter.

So they can save money bye sending the meter-reader round less often,
since 2011 one of my smartmeters has been read (by a human) once, the
other not at all.

Have a (virtual and hence healthy) cigar

It would have been 2 if you'd added "and make more progress to the
targets imposed by the coalition government via Ofgem"

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

Yes left hand of gov not talking to right hand of gov as usual, same thing
happens on benefits and nhs of course. In this age of communication, it
seems the one thing that is hard is communicating.

It is in fact just grossly incompetent govt that ****s it up so
comprehensively.

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
news
BBC Radio 4, You and Yours...
Only had half an ear on it, but...

No SMETS2 smart meters before July 2018, more likely 2019
before testing is complete and main roll out starts, or
companies risk having to come out again to upgrade them.

Current SMETS1 smart meters can only be fitted until July 2018.
Companies have bought and paid for loads of them - rushing to get
the old meters installed before they're worthless.

The network for SMETS1 meters is looking to be switched off in
2022. (Is that GPRS?)

Government still thinks SMETS1 meters will be upgraded to SMETS2
via firmware, but this is exceedingly unlikely. Governemt is
also still blindly telling the companies to get on with it by
the deadline, which is now completely unachievable.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Minchin" wrote in message
news
Chris Green wrote:
Bob Minchin wrote:
well as paying unemployment to the hoards of fitters.

... or even hordes (unless the fitters are in your loft).

Well chris, that is how I first spelled it and it looked wrong so I put in
the "a"

That's just the Altzhiemers, nothing to worry about.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
David wrote:
The savings when we saw how much electricity we were wasting were
supposed to pay for the supply and install of a Smart Meter.

If someone is so stupid as to waste electricity by say leaving the oven on
when not needed, are they really going to be clever enough to know what a
meter is telling them?

Or perhaps knowing the washing machine costs x per fill, stop using it so
much? But then you don't need a smart meter to tell you electricity isn't
free.

--
*If at first you don't succeed, try management *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/2017 16:03, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:33:46 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

I know they asked before installation if I had good O2 2G signal at the
meter's location,

And if you hadn't ?

They walk away into the sunset. A friend lives in a spectacularly deep
cutting with a nearly sheer cliff on one side. They gave up.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian formulated on Monday :
You don't need a smart meter for that, just the ordinary ones with the
spinning disc. "Ooh it's going ever so fast - better turn the lights out and
sit in the darkness!"

Need, no perhaps not, but a SM makes can make it decidedly easier to
watch your consumption and reduce it.

If I wished to, I can see my consumption from my armchair, without
going out in the cold to look at my meters. If I need more information
about my consumption, I can go online and check my half hour updated
consumption graphs. Using that I can check what might base load is,
overnight when most things are turned off.

The problems are that the whole thing was implemented very badly
indeed, with no thought for people switching suppliers, no
compatibility, no thought given to situations where there might be no
mobile signal and there ought to have been some way for the customer to
access the meter's data via wifi.

Some surprising ommisions, are that my indoor display simply cannot
display the total meter consumption figure [1] and despite showing a
total cost, it only shows a total cost since installation - it takes no
account of what you have paid in as a DD each month, so just keeps on
increasing daily. How useless is that?

[1] I like to keep a close eye on my consumption so use a weekly
updated spreadsheet. I have to go out and manually take the readings
each week.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:46:25 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Max Demian formulated on Monday :
You don't need a smart meter for that, just the ordinary ones with the
spinning disc. "Ooh it's going ever so fast - better turn the lights
out and sit in the darkness!"

Need, no perhaps not, but a SM makes can make it decidedly easier to
watch your consumption and reduce it.

If I wished to, I can see my consumption from my armchair, without going
out in the cold to look at my meters. If I need more information about
my consumption, I can go online and check my half hour updated
consumption graphs. Using that I can check what might base load is,
overnight when most things are turned off.

Wish I could do that with our water meter. It's round the corner, in a
side street, outside our back gate. And they don't seem to publish
anything.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Need, no perhaps not, but a SM makes can make it decidedly easier to
watch your consumption and reduce it.

If I wished to, I can see my consumption from my armchair, without
going out in the cold to look at my meters. If I need more information
about my consumption, I can go online and check my half hour updated
consumption graphs. Using that I can check what might base load is,
overnight when most things are turned off.

I'm trying to think of a situation where this would help.

Do you really need a meter to tell you to switch off things not in use?

Or do you sit in the dark to save electricity? Have a cold meal to save
using the cooker?

--
*All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) was thinking very hard :
I'm trying to think of a situation where this would help.

Do you really need a meter to tell you to switch off things not in use?

No!

Or do you sit in the dark to save electricity? Have a cold meal to save
using the cooker?

No and no! SWMBO always makes a full cooked meal daily, often a roast
and without fail - They are both fanned gas cookers anyway.

It is always good to know where, why and how your moneys goes.
Previously, many would be stuck with just a number of Kw used and bill
for it. With the SM the granularity of the data improves massively, I
can work out how much my bath or my shower costs, how much it costs to
heat up the HW tank, how much it costs to cook the Sunday dinner and so
on. I can see how often and how much gas is used keeping the place
warm.

I made good use of the SM last year, when I invested a bit of money
converting our most used lighting over to LED.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
It is always good to know where, why and how your moneys goes.
Previously, many would be stuck with just a number of Kw used and bill
for it. With the SM the granularity of the data improves massively, I
can work out how much my bath or my shower costs, how much it costs to
heat up the HW tank, how much it costs to cook the Sunday dinner and so
on. I can see how often and how much gas is used keeping the place
warm.

But do you then act on it? Have fewer hot dinners? Fewer showers or baths?

Most would realise you could save energy that way - without looking at a
meter.

--
*'Progress' and 'Change' are not synonyms.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 23 October 2017 18:52:35 UTC+1, Jeff Layman wrote:

Yes- I heard it in the car. And if accurate, sounds an almighty cock-up.
I've already changed suppliers twice since they've been around.

I noted recently when investigating switching suppliers that some of the
cheapest involved accepting a smart meter.

I'll just have to continue paying over the odds, I guess. I assume that
the main reason they give us that smart meters are so good for customers
("they help you see what power is being used, so you have greater
control"), is akin to the bull**** about cookies "enhancing your
browsing experience".

--

Jeff

Depends how far your meter is from your "box".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:13:35 +0100
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

But then you don't need a smart meter to tell you
electricity isn't free.

Indeed - my mother used to do that whenever I left a light on in an
unoccupied room.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/10/2017 15:42, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) was thinking very hard :
I'm trying to think of a situation where this would help.

Do you really need a meter to tell you to switch off things not in use?

No!

Or do you sit in the dark to save electricity? Have a cold meal to save
using the cooker?

No and no! SWMBO always makes a full cooked meal daily, often a roast
and without fail - They are both fanned gas cookers anyway.

It is always good to know where, why and how your moneys goes.
Previously, many would be stuck with just a number of Kw used and bill
for it. With the SM the granularity of the data improves massively, I
can work out how much my bath or my shower costs, how much it costs to
heat up the HW tank, how much it costs to cook the Sunday dinner and so
on. I can see how often and how much gas is used keeping the place warm.

For electricity, how do you know how much an individual device is using,
when thermostatically controlled devices are switching in and out? For
that matter, how can you tell how much electricity your fridge or
freezer is using, integrated over 24 hours?

Do smart meters read watts, or just pence, in which case you won't be
able to compare from year to year as unit prices vary?

(My electricity meter is easily accessible, and if I want to see how
much power I am using, I can time the number of seconds for each spin of
the disc and divide it into 21,600 to give the watts.)

I made good use of the SM last year, when I invested a bit of money
converting our most used lighting over to LED.

But you knew that anyway.

If you decide an appliance is using too much power, how do you assess
the savings, financial and environmental, of replacing it, taking into
account both the cost of the replacement and disposing of the old one?

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes left hand of gov not talking to right hand of gov as usual, same thing
happens on benefits and nhs of course. In this age of communication, it
seems the one thing that is hard is communicating.
Brian

More idiocy

2014 Change to supplier A
2015 Supplier A fits Smart Meter
2015 Re-contract with supplier A
2016 Move to supplier B owing to supplier A customer loyalty surcharge
2017 Move back to supplier A owing to supplier B customer loyalty surcharge
2017 Inform supplier A that the meter is a smart meter installed by them

Response

"Thanks for getting in touch with us about your smart meter. It's great
to have you back as a customer again.

Due to a few technical problems we can't communicate with your smart
meter when your supply leaves and joins us again. This is something
we're working on but for the time being you'll need to give us your
meter readings.

Your smart in home display will also not show all the options you had
before."

;-(

Chris K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield wrote
Max Demian wrote

You don't need a smart meter for that, just the ordinary
ones with the spinning disc. "Ooh it's going ever so fast
- better turn the lights out and sit in the darkness!"

Need, no perhaps not, but a SM makes can make it
decidedly easier to watch your consumption and reduce it.

If I wished to, I can see my consumption from my armchair, without
going out in the cold to look at my meters. If I need more information
about my consumption, I can go online and check my half hour updated
consumption graphs. Using that I can check what might base load is,
overnight when most things are turned off.

While I don't personally need any meter to tell me that my current
choice to do a roast potato for an hour in a glass convection oven
for almost all dinners every night except for steak etc is going to cost
more more than the main alternative of doing the potato unpeeled in
the microwave for 10 minutes with the peas and corn instead, I can
see that some would find it useful to be told exactly what the
difference is cost wise and how much that is costing them a year.

Same with what they replacement fridge and freezer is costing them etc.

The problems are that the whole thing was implemented very
badly indeed, with no thought for people switching suppliers,
no compatibility, no thought given to situations where there
might be no mobile signal and there ought to have been
some way for the customer to access the meter's data via wifi.

Yeah, worst complete abortion I have seen for a hell of a long time now.

Some surprising ommisions, are that my indoor display simply
cannot display the total meter consumption figure [1] and despite
showing a total cost, it only shows a total cost since installation -
it takes no account of what you have paid in as a DD each month,
so just keeps on increasing daily. How useless is that?

[1] I like to keep a close eye on my consumption
so use a weekly updated spreadsheet. I have to
go out and manually take the readings each week.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/10/2017 09:08, Martin Brown wrote:
On 23/10/2017 16:03, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:33:46 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

I know they asked before installation if I had good O2 2G signal at the
meter's location,

And if you hadn't ?

They walk away into the sunset. A friend lives in a spectacularly deep
cutting with a nearly sheer cliff on one side. They gave up.

A friend's mother moved up to Scotland when she was widowed. Because her
home is so isolated, she has no phone line, no mobile reception, no
internet, no terrestrial TV and there is a big cliff blocking any
prospect of satellite TV. It is to be hoped that she enjoys the scenery,
books and the silence!

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jeff Layman wrote:

I noted recently when investigating switching suppliers that some of the
cheapest involved accepting a smart meter.

So they can save money bye sending the meter-reader round less often,
since 2011 one of my smartmeters has been read (by a human) once, the
other not at all.

Smart meters do have a considerable operating cost. I would like to see
that cost born by the people that have them.

Michael Chare
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/10/2017 15:42, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I made good use of the SM last year, when I invested a bit of money
converting our most used lighting over to LED.

You hardly need a Smart meter to tell you that LED lights are cheap to
run. We had a kitchen with lots of little lights, about 300w. Changing
to LEDS reduced the power consumption considerably.

--
Michael Chare
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

But then you don't need a smart meter to tell you
electricity isn't free.

Indeed - my mother used to do that whenever I left a light on in an
unoccupied room.

Same here. I could perhaps understand my mother not knowing an electric
fire cost more to run than a light (although she did) and need a meter to
tell her - but in this day and age?

--
*Half the people in the world are below average.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
It is always good to know where, why and how your moneys goes.
Previously, many would be stuck with just a number of Kw used and bill
for it. With the SM the granularity of the data improves massively, I
can work out how much my bath or my shower costs, how much it costs to
heat up the HW tank, how much it costs to cook the Sunday dinner and so
on. I can see how often and how much gas is used keeping the place warm.

But do you then act on it? Have fewer hot dinners?

Cook more efficiently.

Fewer showers or baths?

Notice that showers are much cheaper than baths.

Most would realise you could save energy
that way - without looking at a meter.

But not when deciding whether a bath or shower is cheaper.

Smart meters not smart enough Brian Gaff UK diy 16 May 25th 17 08:22 AM
Smart meters (again) F[_2_] UK diy 29 January 15th 17 01:04 AM
Smart Meters Dave Liquorice[_2_] UK diy 133 May 2nd 13 10:18 PM
"Smart" Meters made them sick HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 213 March 13th 13 05:25 PM
"Smart" meters can save the power company HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 19 March 8th 12 02:52 PM