Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The Austin Brexit

On 30/04/2017 20:41, bert wrote:

They are already blaming May for what is going to go wrong.
Crapitall blames the BoE for the fall in the pound.
They are full of brex****.

But we won - get over it.

Its you brexiteers that keep moaning that leaving isn't enough.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
tim... wrote
Capitol wrote
tim... wrote

UK tariffs are down to the UK.

agreed

We can apply any tariff we like within the WTO rules to any cou7ntry we
like. So, tax EU lamb, but not New Zealand lamb.

No we can't, that's the point

Yes you can when there is a specific agreement in place between Britain
and NZ.

yes I know that

but there isn't an agreement in place, and wont be for several years

we tax all lamb or no lamb, you cannot pick and choose where it comes
from when applying tariffs

Corse you can when there is an agreement in place.

I know

I was excluding that possibility as the UK has no agreements in place

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 01/05/2017 09:51, Capitol wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
On 30/04/2017 20:41, bert wrote:
In article . com,
lid writes
On 30/04/2017 00:12, bert wrote:

Like I said remoaners always see problems whereas Brexiteers see
opportunities.

Brexiteers only see problems, why did you vote leave if you didn't
see problems.
Oh dear. Because we see opportunities.

What opportunities that you don't have while we are in the EU?

1) Governing ourselves.

We already do that.

Quite a bit of policy is imposed by the EU.

2) Preventing wage depression

What wage depression?

That caused at the low end of wages particularly by
the huge numbers showing up from the dregs of the
EU because they have decided that their prospects in
Britain are better than where they are coming from.

Plenty of employers are free to pronounce that if a pom
isnt prepared to work for the minimum wage, there are
plenty of immigrants from the EU who can't just put their
hand out to the state for the dole who will work for that.

3) controlling immigration

We don't control the 60% that isn't EU now

Corse Britain does. No one except those from
the EU are free to show up in Britain whenever
they decide that their prospects in Britain are
better than where are coming from.

and we aren't going to control the EU immigration

Britain will be free to apply the same conditions to
EU citizens as it does to non EU citizens currently.

so its not an opportunity.

Just another bare faced remoaner lie. Of course the
is an opportunity to treat EU immigrants the same
way that non EU immigrants are currently treated.

That's before you get round to lower taxation, less regulation, and a
host of other benefits.

Tax will go up.

No reason why they have to when Britain no
longer has to send billions every year to the EU.

Regulation won't change for the better.

Corse it will when Britain is free to regulate in a way that
suits British circumstances instead of the whole of the EU.

What benefits,

You've already had your remoaner nosed rubbed in those.

other than more unemployment?

More of your flagrant dishonesty.

Where are your good reasons for being a slave?

What slave?

Why do you want to remove your children's freedom to move and work
anywhere in the EU.

You dont know that he has any kids.

Why do you want to remove my childrens' freedom to do that?

Because the sooner they die off the better with your genes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
tim... wrote
Capitol wrote
tim... wrote

UK tariffs are down to the UK.

agreed

We can apply any tariff we like within the WTO rules to any cou7ntry we
like. So, tax EU lamb, but not New Zealand lamb.

No we can't, that's the point

Yes you can when there is a specific agreement in place between Britain
and NZ.

yes I know that

but there isn't an agreement in place, and wont be for several years

we tax all lamb or no lamb, you cannot pick and choose where it comes
from when applying tariffs

Corse you can when there is an agreement in place.

I know

You clearly didnt unless you were being
flagrantly dishonest when you said that.

I was excluding that possibility

Not possible.

as the UK has no agreements in place

But there is no reason why it can't have those once it has left.