Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT The Austin Brexit

On 01/05/2017 09:51, Capitol wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
On 30/04/2017 20:41, bert wrote:
In article . com,
lid writes
On 30/04/2017 00:12, bert wrote:

Like I said remoaners always see problems whereas Brexiteers see
opportunities.

Brexiteers only see problems, why did you vote leave if you didn't
see problems.
Oh dear. Because we see opportunities.

What opportunities that you don't have while we are in the EU?

1) Governing ourselves.

We already do that.

2) Preventing wage depression

What wage depression?

3) controlling immigration

We don't control the 60% that isn't EU now and we aren't going to
control the EU immigration so its not an opportunity.

That's before you get round to lower taxation, less regulation, and
a host of other benefits.

Tax will go up.
Regulation won't change for the better.
What benefits, other than more unemployment?

Where are your good reasons for being a slave?

What slave?

Why do you want to remove your children's freedom to move and work
anywhere in the EU. Why do you want to remove my childrens' freedom to
do that?