Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y

Default Video: three ******s damaging an electric fence.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:08:18 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

That does seem unnecessary. My camera is mounted on the far left of the windscreen-wiped area, with the wire coming from the cigarette lighter multi-adapter in the glovebox. My satnv is affixed to the one of the air vents in the centre (mainly because its suction cup has no lever and is therefore useless).

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

Nobody but the DVLA gives a **** about those stupid regulations.

--
Women are like a pack of cards... you need a heart to love them, diamonds to marry them, a club to kill them and a spade to bury them.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

What does this post refer to? It all seems gobbeldygook, not knowing the
previous discussion.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in
town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

What does this post refer to? It all seems gobbeldygook, not knowing the
previous discussion.

Just figured it out, nothing to do with uk.d-i-y just silly
crossposting, even when I went to cycling I still did not get to the bit
about windscreen, wife's etc
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town
instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

What does this post refer to? It all seems gobbeldygook, not knowing the
previous discussion.

They have just told him that he isnt allowed
to drive until his GP has said he is fit to drive.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 12 January 2017 08:12:54 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

What does this post refer to? It all seems gobbeldygook, not knowing the
previous discussion.

They have just told him that he isnt allowed
to drive until his GP has said he is fit to drive.

Good job I am cycling to work instead then.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 07:48:07 -0000, F Murtz wrote:

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in
town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

What does this post refer to? It all seems gobbeldygook, not knowing the
previous discussion.

Just figured it out, nothing to do with uk.d-i-y just silly
crossposting, even when I went to cycling I still did not get to the bit
about windscreen, wife's etc

The link it refers to is still present above: swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

--
A military pilot called for a priority landing because his single-engine jet fighter was running "a bit peaked."
Air Traffic Control told the fighter jock that he was number two, behind a B-52 that had one engine shut down.

Screwfix wankers ARW UK diy 8 December 28th 12 11:57 PM
Greeny wankers again Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] UK diy 4 November 17th 12 10:50 PM
Video of Shop Made Sacrificial Fence Clamps -MIKE- Woodworking 12 February 20th 10 05:58 AM
bottom posters are WANKERS Frank Electronics Repair 24 March 17th 07 11:42 PM
Video card damaging CRT monitor? Chris Electronics Repair 16 May 16th 04 10:01 PM