Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Greeny ******s again

I see the dreamers are out in force, again.
Ffs, do none of those ******s pay the slightest attention
in school?
"Gee, that's great, I could run my house with that."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAZIDFMRXY

Soylent Green springs to mind, with Edward G pedalling away in the
apartment to top up the battery for the evening's TV viewing.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 17 Nov 2012 12:40:40 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

I see the dreamers are out in force, again.
Ffs, do none of those ******s pay the slightest attention
in school?
"Gee, that's great, I could run my house with that."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAZIDFMRXY

Soylent Green springs to mind, with Edward G pedalling away in the
apartment to top up the battery for the evening's TV viewing.

True, this guy uses the word "charged" rather a lot and probably
doesn't understand ohms law etc., nevertheless I thought it was a good
demonstration of converting muscle power into electricity.

Not sure why you think he's a Greeny though.

He certainly does have an obsession with Roman public executions.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I see the dreamers are out in force, again.
Ffs, do none of those ******s pay the slightest attention
in school?
"Gee, that's great, I could run my house with that."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAZIDFMRXY

Soylent Green springs to mind, with Edward G pedalling away in the
apartment to top up the battery for the evening's TV viewing.

True, this guy uses the word "charged" rather a lot and probably
doesn't understand ohms law etc., nevertheless I thought it was a good
demonstration of converting muscle power into electricity.

Not sure why you think he's a Greeny though.

Obviously colour prejudiced.

He certainly does have an obsession with Roman public executions.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/11/2012 12:40, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
I see the dreamers are out in force, again.
Ffs, do none of those ******s pay the slightest attention
in school?
"Gee, that's great, I could run my house with that."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAZIDFMRXY

Soylent Green springs to mind, with Edward G pedalling away in the
apartment to top up the battery for the evening's TV viewing.

With that many crucifixes on the wall, I suspect he is willing to
believe almost anything, however irrational.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

True, this guy uses the word "charged" rather a lot and probably
doesn't understand ohms law etc., nevertheless I thought it was a good
demonstration of converting muscle power into electricity.

Hmmm, how about strapping a linear actuator to the right hand of a teenager
each night?

Did you notice how the bod pedaling slowed down then had to speed up like
hell when he activated the blender,
be more efficient to have thrown the onion through the spinning spokes of
the bike, same end result... ish.