Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Screwfix ******s

Bloody shut today despite their website saying they were open.

Now I will have to go to work in the morning with buggered workboots.

******s

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
Bloody shut today despite their website saying they were open.

Now I will have to go to work in the morning with buggered workboots.

******s

--
Adam

I clicked instead of clacking.
Have you not closed down for the festive ****?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message ...

Bloody shut today despite their website saying they were open.

Now I will have to go to work in the morning with buggered workboots.

******s

Any good DIYer would have slipped a plastic bag over their socks, masticked
the ****ers to their feet, and just got on with it...

BTW... I'm back at work on Jan 2nd....enjoy the graft dear....

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message ...

Bloody shut today despite their website saying they were open.

Now I will have to go to work in the morning with buggered workboots.

******s

Any good DIYer would have slipped a plastic bag over their socks,
masticked the ****ers to their feet, and just got on with it...

BTW... I'm back at work on Jan 2nd....enjoy the graft dear....

Actually, just relooked at their website. It says they were closed. I was
****ed yesterday when I looked at their site.

And I do enjoy the graft. Two days off work is enough for anyone.

--

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message ...

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message ...

Bloody shut today despite their website saying they were open.

Now I will have to go to work in the morning with buggered workboots.

******s

Any good DIYer would have slipped a plastic bag over their socks,
masticked the ****ers to their feet, and just got on with it...

BTW... I'm back at work on Jan 2nd....enjoy the graft dear....

Actually, just relooked at their website. It says they were closed. I was
****ed yesterday when I looked at their site.

And I do enjoy the graft. Two days off work is enough for anyone.

Yep......................it is when ya bored cos ya single

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message ...

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message ...

Bloody shut today despite their website saying they were open.

Now I will have to go to work in the morning with buggered
workboots. ******s

Any good DIYer would have slipped a plastic bag over their socks,
masticked the ****ers to their feet, and just got on with it...

BTW... I'm back at work on Jan 2nd....enjoy the graft dear....

Actually, just relooked at their website. It says they were closed. I
was ****ed yesterday when I looked at their site.

And I do enjoy the graft. Two days off work is enough for anyone.

Yep......................it is when ya bored cos ya single

Define single?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARW
writes
Nthkentman wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message ...

Bloody shut today despite their website saying they were open.

Now I will have to go to work in the morning with buggered workboots.

******s

Any good DIYer would have slipped a plastic bag over their socks,
masticked the ****ers to their feet, and just got on with it...

BTW... I'm back at work on Jan 2nd....enjoy the graft dear....

Actually, just relooked at their website. It says they were closed. I was
****ed yesterday when I looked at their site.

Well, we were open ...

And I do enjoy the graft. Two days off work is enough for anyone.

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/12/2012 15:28, ARW wrote:
Bloody shut today despite their website saying they were open.

Now I will have to go to work in the morning with buggered workboots.

******s

Nah! Just wear your spare pair.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Greeny wankers again Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] UK diy 4 November 17th 12 10:50 PM
Screwfix becomes Fix Rod UK diy 14 September 18th 08 11:27 AM
bottom posters are WANKERS Frank Electronics Repair 24 March 17th 07 11:42 PM
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, a bunch of wankers Frank Electronics Repair 3 February 2nd 07 12:29 AM
Screwfix Peter G UK diy 1 January 9th 04 10:44 PM