Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Video: three ******s damaging an electric fence.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 21:20:39 -0000, Judith wrote:

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:08:18 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

That does seem unnecessary. My camera is mounted on the far left of the windscreen-wiped area, with the wire coming from the cigarette lighter multi-adapter in the glovebox. My satnv is affixed to the one of the air vents in the centre (mainly because its suction cup has no lever and is therefore useless).

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

Nobody but the DVLA gives a **** about those stupid regulations.

--
Women are like a pack of cards... you need a heart to love them, diamonds to marry them, a club to kill them and a spade to bury them.