Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MattP

Default Basic electrical question

I'm installing a kitchen in a couple of weeks time and have a question.

I have to move my heater/water controller from one wall to another it has 8
wires. As I'm going to need more wire to move the box is it okay to isolate
the cable in a junction box in the ceiling void and then join the new cable
in this box?

I'd thought it to be no problem but thought I'd ask first.

Electrical question - vac with power take-off mike UK diy 8 January 31st 04 08:16 PM
Kitchen Electrical Wiring Regulations Advice Please DeeBee UK diy 3 January 2nd 04 10:48 AM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
another electrical question alan UK diy 8 September 29th 03 12:11 AM
New Electrical Regs PoP UK diy 22 September 1st 03 08:41 PM