Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Just had this small extension to first dropped on me

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:02:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

Lots of light in your house seems like a good idea to me, what is your problem with it?

--
Please tell your pants it's not polite to point.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 09:30:48 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 26/10/2016 08:30, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 08:05, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 08:02:25 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

I have a spare one of these if he wants it.

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

No answer from you yet, Simon?

He's still recovering from the hangover.

I've never had one, what are they like?

--
What is the first thing a blonde learns when she takes driving lessons?
You can also sit upright in a car.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 09:41:57 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 26/10/2016 09:30, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 26/10/2016 08:30, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 08:05, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 08:02:25 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---
software.

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

I have a spare one of these if he wants it.

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

No answer from you yet, Simon?

He's still recovering from the hangover.

Perhaps Simon has round windows :-)

We know he hasnt. He posted a picture of the front of his place.

I misread that as "palace".

--
Carpe Foxum: Seize the Babe.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 15:01:04 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 09:30:57 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message
On 26/10/2016 08:30, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 08:05, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 08:02:25 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

I have a spare one of these if he wants it.

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

No answer from you yet, Simon?

He's still recovering from the hangover.

I got up at 0400 and at 1000 took my car in to have a DAB radio/antenna fitted. Then I walked to HRI to give the physios who helped me walk again a tin of Celebrations and did not get back until 1400.

Was this regeneration not years ago?

--
Follow your dream! Unless it's the one where you're at work in your underwear during a fire drill.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 27 October 2016 02:07:56 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I got up at 0400 and at 1000 took my car in to have a DAB radio/antenna fitted. Then I walked to HRI to give the physios who helped me walk again a tin of Celebrations and did not get back until 1400.

Was this regeneration not years ago?

I was last at the physios on 6JAN15.

I never forget the people who help me - I have also visited workmates who knew there was something wrong with me at the time like when I crashed the lab van in Aug 2013,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:02:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

Lots of light in your house seems like a good idea to me,

Don't need to waste my time cleaning windows to get that.

what is your problem with it?

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 26/10/2016 08:30, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 08:05, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 08:02:25 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---
software.

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

I have a spare one of these if he wants it.

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

No answer from you yet, Simon?

He's still recovering from the hangover.

I've never had one, what are they like?

Varys from just a headache to feeling like you have
been runover to full violent unproductive retching
and wishing you were dead to being comatose.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message
On 26/10/2016 08:30, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 08:05, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 08:02:25 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---
software.

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

I have a spare one of these if he wants it.

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

No answer from you yet, Simon?

He's still recovering from the hangover.

Perhaps Simon has round windows :-)

We know he hasnt. He posted a picture of the front of his place.

I misread that as "palace".

You were warned about that wanking, boy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 27 October 2016 02:06:17 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:02:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

Lots of light in your house seems like a good idea to me, what is your problem with it?

Stupid windows that size makes it too hot in Summer and too cold in Winter.
Apart from the sheer ugliness of the place.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 18:57:27 UTC+1, jim wrote:
harry Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

Amazing they got planning permission to build out in front of the building line.

You think that's an extension?!
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Whatever it is, usually you can't build in front of the building line. (ie the fronts of other nearby buildings.)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:
Adrian Caspersz wrote
ARW wrote

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

You will be polished up for Kevin's film crew?

Not possible to polish a turd, stupid.

Course you can
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

Amazing they got planning permission to build out in front of the building line.

You think that's an extension?!
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Whatever it is, usually you can't build in front of the building line. (ie the fronts of other nearby buildings.)

You must live in a boring conforming place full of little boxes all in a
row.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/10/2016 23:27, Johnny B Good wrote:

The main problem when using an ordinary camera from such a low down
position, as indicated in the picture, is you'll be including an awful
lot of unwanted foreground (as was also mentioned) in the lower half of
the picture, effectively wasting some three quarters or more of the
sensor pixels. If you're using a 16MPxl camera on a shot where 4Mpxl's
worth of resolution is more than ample in the final cropped image, this
can be a very cost effective alternative to investing in a special tilt
lens / swing back architectural camera. :-)

Swing backs/tilt lenses won't solve the problem, I think you mean shift
lenses and backs.
Swing lenses + backs are to alter the focal plane so different depths
are in focus across the image.
Its important to know the difference as you can get dirt cheap swing
lenses (lensbaby) but not shift lenses.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/10/2016 23:27, Johnny B Good wrote:
The main problem when using an ordinary camera from such a low down
position, as indicated in the picture, is you'll be including an awful
lot of unwanted foreground (as was also mentioned) in the lower half of
the picture, effectively wasting some three quarters or more of the
sensor pixels. If you're using a 16MPxl camera on a shot where 4Mpxl's
worth of resolution is more than ample in the final cropped image, this
can be a very cost effective alternative to investing in a special tilt
lens / swing back architectural camera. :-)

Or use the Gimp (*) to edit the image and use its perspective tool to
correct the distortion.

* - other graphics editors are available

--
Mike Clarke

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...
harry Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

Amazing they got planning permission to build out in front of the
building line.

You think that's an extension?!
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Whatever it is, usually you can't build in front of the building
line. (ie the fronts of other nearby buildings.)

You must live in a boring conforming place full of little boxes all in
a row.

He doesnt.

Must be an odd area if no buildings are allowed past an existing one
unless the existing ones are already at the limit,What if a few houses
decided to build 200 feet back in the beginning?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:03:30 +0100, harry wrote:

On Thursday, 27 October 2016 02:06:17 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:02:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

Lots of light in your house seems like a good idea to me, what is your problem with it?

Stupid windows that size makes it too hot in Summer and too cold in Winter.

Ever heard of heating and air conditioning? Besides you can get warmth from the sun in winter, and use blinds in summer.

Apart from the sheer ugliness of the place.

Glass isn't ugly.

--
This exchange was overheard between the separated sections of the jail.
A male voice yells over to the female side: "I got 12 inches over here you would love to have."
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

harry Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

Amazing they got planning permission to build out in front of the building line.

You think that's an extension?!
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Whatever it is, usually you can't build in front of the building line. (ie the fronts of other nearby buildings.)

Would it make a difference if I told you I was stood in the back
garden when I took that photo?

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F Murtz" wrote in message
b.com...
Rod Speed wrote:

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...
harry Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

Amazing they got planning permission to build out in front of the
building line.

You think that's an extension?!
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Whatever it is, usually you can't build in front of the building
line. (ie the fronts of other nearby buildings.)

You must live in a boring conforming place full of little boxes all in
a row.

He doesnt.

Must be an odd area

Nope, just another pom village.

if no buildings are allowed past an existing one

God know where you are getting that from.

That is nothing even remotely like your original boring
conforming place full of little boxes all in a row.

His place is radically different to the other houses and isnt
anything even remotely like full of little boxes all in a row.

His place is quite large, with no other houses in a row either.

unless the existing ones are already at the limit,What if a few houses
decided to build 200 feet back in the beginning?

God knows what this is about.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:02:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

Lots of light in your house seems like a good idea to me, what is your
problem with it?

Stupid windows that size makes it too hot in Summer and too cold in
Winter.

Ever heard of heating and air conditioning?

Stupid to have that much glass so you have to have those.

Besides you can get warmth from the sun in winter,

Not when those windows are pointed the way they are.

and use blinds in summer.

Much better to have decent deep eaves so the
sun comes in during the winter and doesn't in the
summer because the sun is much higher in the sky.

Apart from the sheer ugliness of the place.

Glass isn't ugly.

That place is, obscenely ugly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:02:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 26/10/2016 07:56, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

Lots of light in your house seems like a good idea to me, what is your
problem with it?

Stupid windows that size makes it too hot in Summer and too cold in
Winter.

Ever heard of heating and air conditioning?

Stupid to have that much glass so you have to have those.

Sensible to have glass so you don't have lights on all the time, like I do in here.

Besides you can get warmth from the sun in winter,

Not when those windows are pointed the way they are.

and use blinds in summer.

Much better to have decent deep eaves so the
sun comes in during the winter and doesn't in the
summer because the sun is much higher in the sky.

Clever idea.

Apart from the sheer ugliness of the place.

Glass isn't ugly.

That place is, obscenely ugly.

I disagree.

--
A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Rod Speed wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
harry wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Bod wrote
harry wrote
ARW wrote

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

What a hideous place!

Great if you love cleaning windows, but yes, yuk!

Lots of light in your house seems like a good
idea to me, what is your problem with it?

Stupid windows that size makes it too
hot in Summer and too cold in Winter.

Ever heard of heating and air conditioning?

Stupid to have that much glass so you have to have those.

Sensible to have glass so you don't have lights on all the time,

You don't need anything like that much glass for
that, even in that gloomy soggy little frigid island.

like I do in here.

Because you were stupid enough to buy a poorly designed hovel.

Besides you can get warmth from the sun in winter,

Not when those windows are pointed the way they are.

and use blinds in summer.

Much better to have decent deep eaves so the
sun comes in during the winter and doesn't in the
summer because the sun is much higher in the sky.

Clever idea.

Yeah, and trivially easy to do, very simple to calculate.

Only possible on south side windows tho in your case.

Apart from the sheer ugliness of the place.

Glass isn't ugly.

That place is, obscenely ugly.

I disagree.

You're wrong anyway.

If you are going to have that much glass, it should
be completely frameless like you see with the best
of the Grand Designs.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

Amazing they got planning permission to build out in front of the
building line.

It isnt.

You think that's an extension?!

Whatever it is, usually you can't build in front of the building line. (ie
the fronts of other nearby buildings.)

Which might just be why its at the back of the house, not the front.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 23:10:29 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

[...]

This room does. It has what I'd call average sized windows. Not bright enough for my liking, the lights are on all day.

like I do in here.

Because you were stupid enough to buy a poorly designed hovel.

Besides you can get warmth from the sun in winter,

Not when those windows are pointed the way they are.

and use blinds in summer.

Much better to have decent deep eaves so the
sun comes in during the winter and doesn't in the
summer because the sun is much higher in the sky.

Clever idea.

Yeah, and trivially easy to do, very simple to calculate.

Only possible on south side windows tho in your case.

Apart from the sheer ugliness of the place.

Glass isn't ugly.

That place is, obscenely ugly.

I disagree.

You're wrong anyway.

If you are going to have that much glass, it should
be completely frameless like you see with the best
of the Grand Designs.

It looks better than walls.

--
Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face, and told her mother, "Frankie Brown showed me his penis today at the playground!" Before the mother could raise a concern, "Sally went on to say, "It reminded me of a peanut." Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally's mum asked, "Really small, was it?" Sally replied, "No, salty." Mum fainted.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/10/2016 16:20, dennis@home wrote:

When will someone put a shift lens in a phone?

Photoshop Elements:

ImagetransformdistortOKOK. Pull the top corners outwards.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

This room does.

Not anything like that much glass.

It has what I'd call average sized windows.

Post a photo so we can see if they are.

Not bright enough for my liking, the lights are on all day.

That's because you have wanked yourself completely blind, boy.

You were warned, you wouldn't listen...

[...]

It aint that binary.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 21:33:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

---

Amazing they got planning permission to build out in front of the building line.

You think that's an extension?!
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Whatever it is, usually you can't build in front of the building line. (ie the fronts of other nearby buildings.)

You must live in a boring conforming place full of little boxes all in a
row.

No, my house is fairly isolated.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 09:40:28 +0100, Adrian Caspersz
wrote:

On 25/10/16 21:33, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/b/b...023_104516.jpg

That's going to need a few hundred metres of T&E

You will be polished up for Kevin's film crew?

Mmmm.

More likely to need Dominic Littlewood.

There are no electrical or plumbing plans, the plumber nearly had a
heart attack when I showed him around yesterday. £400K to get to the
state they have got to and they have forgot to install any drains.

And they forgot the ducting for the hot tub and sheltered BBQ pit
electric supplies.

More glass has gone in

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/f/f1/Skylight1.jpg

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/d/d7/Skylight2.jpg

and some other glass that should have gone in has not gone in as it
did not fit.

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 2016-10-30, ARW wrote:

[31 lines snipped]

---

Adam, if you have to include this misleading advertisement, can you
configure Avast to use the correct seperator ("--spacenewline") so
I don't have to look at it?

I'll shortly be changing my newsgroup reader. It's a temporary thing.

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-10-30, ARW wrote:

[31 lines snipped]

---

Adam, if you have to include this misleading advertisement, can you
configure Avast to use the correct seperator ("--spacenewline") so
I don't have to look at it?

I'll shortly be changing my newsgroup reader. It's a temporary thing.

---

Its not the reader.
You need to go into avast settings and untick "Enable avast email
signature".
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 2016-10-30, ARW wrote:

[31 lines snipped]

---

Adam, if you have to include this misleading advertisement, can you
configure Avast to use the correct seperator ("--spacenewline") so
I don't have to look at it?

I'll shortly be changing my newsgroup reader. It's a temporary thing.

---

Its not the reader.
You need to go into avast settings and untick "Enable avast email
signature".

I know. But it annoys Pounder:-)

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 30 October 2016 11:07:57 UTC, ARW wrote:
... they have forgot to install any drains.

S*n*f*o

and some other glass that should have gone in has not gone in as it
did not fit.

It's always the glass, isn't it.

Owain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 08:30:52 UTC+1, Bod wrote:

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

Like this.

https://youtu.be/SG4ulUzK3aw

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Bod wrote

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

Like this.

https://youtu.be/SG4ulUzK3aw

That doesnt clean the corners.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/11/2016 16:10, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Bod wrote

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

Like this.

https://youtu.be/SG4ulUzK3aw

That doesnt clean the corners.

It can't.
I could've cleaned that window at least 5 times over by the time that
thing had finished and what a racket it makes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bod wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Bod wrote

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

Like this.

https://youtu.be/SG4ulUzK3aw

That doesnt clean the corners.

It can't.

Duh.

I could've cleaned that window at least 5 times over by the time that
thing had finished

Still doesnt require you to do anything except start it
and move it to another window and do the corners.

and what a racket it makes.

The noise is no big deal IMO. No worse than a vacuum cleaner.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 16:33:17 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 01/11/2016 16:10, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Bod wrote

http://www.robotshop.com/uk/hobot-mu...ing-robot.html

How does it clean into the corners of windows?

Like this.

https://youtu.be/SG4ulUzK3aw

That doesnt clean the corners.

It can't.
I could've cleaned that window at least 5 times over by the time that
thing had finished and what a racket it makes.

You don't have to watch it - you just leave it and let it do its thing.
You just come back and if it has stopped, it has done the whole window.

You then put it on another window and start it going again.