Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Just had this small extension to first dropped on me

On 2016-10-30, ARW wrote:

[31 lines snipped]

---

Adam, if you have to include this misleading advertisement, can you
configure Avast to use the correct seperator ("--spacenewline") so
I don't have to look at it?

Huge old chap, as the main purpose of your posting on this NewsGroup
appears to be to either picking people's brains or being gratuitously
insulting, might I suggest you either suck it all up, and be grateful for
what you get, or just **** off ?

BtB

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 2016-11-03, Bernie The Bolt wrote:

Huge old chap, as the main purpose of your posting on this NewsGroup
appears to be to either picking people's brains or being gratuitously
insulting, might I suggest you either suck it all up, and be grateful for
what you get, or just **** off ?

**** off and die, there's a good chap, eh?

I once put "gratuitous insulting" as a hobby on my CV:-)

--
Adam