Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mr Pounder's instructional video

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 22:40:01 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:

Most people can hide their envy, you clearly can't.

Nobody would envy Mason.

Not even my liver?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Crh5qd0WEAAbtVM.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 02:46:10 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 11 September 2016 00:21:23 UTC+1, wrote:

Everything about Mason is odd.

One of the early adopters of the wear a helmet cam ,ride a pushbike in
a deliberately confrontational manner and then show an edited video
that purports to show a motor vehicle driver in the wrong technique.

I never wore a plastic hat, I had superior technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhUNnx8eJhM

Tinfoil hat?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

Back in the day, I pulled loads of birds as I was the spit of Eddie Shoestring.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5d1713ef22.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 07:27:38 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

Back in the day, I pulled loads of birds as I was the spit of Eddie Shoestring.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5d1713ef22.jpg

What a plain looking bloke.

--
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 02:52:29 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 22:36:46 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
On 10/09/2016 21:29, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio
transmissions shortly.....

You too can have one for £200.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Secret-Sign.../dp/0936653280

£200 for a book?!

--
Sexy Sharon's sister saw saucy Sally swiftly suck seventy six soldiers sons.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 02:57:12 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 23:15:37 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:36:47 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 10/09/2016 21:29, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio
transmissions shortly.....

He won't pick anything up with that lot, he should be helping out SETI, they have big telescopes.

I can pick up New Zealand on 1 Watt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VVcA3KOTFQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VVcA3KOTFQ

They're not quite aliens.

--
Paddy takes his new wife to bed on their wedding night.
She undresses, lies on the bed spread-eagled and says
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 04:56:30 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 02:52:31 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio
transmissions shortly.....

Oh yes and my wife is now 10st just like when we were courting.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/21years.jpg

I don't know why but that photo makes me laugh.

--
If one of the questions in a GCSE exam was "express 4.8% as a fraction", most would write "low battery".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 05:04:45 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 22:40:01 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:

Most people can hide their envy, you clearly can't.

Nobody would envy Mason.

Not even my liver?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Crh5qd0WEAAbtVM.jpg

I don't have mine available to compare that with.

--
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 02:45:54 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 00:21:23 UTC+1, wrote:

Everything about Mason is odd.

One of the early adopters of the wear a helmet cam ,ride a pushbike in
a deliberately confrontational manner and then show an edited video
that purports to show a motor vehicle driver in the wrong technique.

I never wore a plastic hat, I had superior technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhUNnx8eJhM

Note for all drivers - if you see a cyclist with specs and you have a disagreement with him, punch his specs until they are most definitely broken.

--
Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/09/2016 23:36, bm wrote:
"David Lang" wrote in message
On 10/09/2016 22:28, Fredxxx wrote:
On 10/09/2016 22:24, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:15:00 +0100, Simon Mason
wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:59:04 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

They paid me £45000, 10% annual bonus, free shares, free pension and
£7000 shift pay.

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you
know, producing stuff?

Most people can hide their envy, you clearly can't.

Nobody would envy Mason.

Would Mr Mason be aka "unbeliever" by any chance?

No, Mason is an even bigger ****. He's a cyclist FFS!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 00:21:23 UTC+1, wrote:

Everything about Mason is odd.

One of the early adopters of the wear a helmet cam ,ride a pushbike in
a deliberately confrontational manner and then show an edited video
that purports to show a motor vehicle driver in the wrong technique.

I never wore a plastic hat, I had superior technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhUNnx8eJhM

Note for all drivers - if you see a cyclist with specs and you have a
disagreement with him, punch his specs until they are most definitely
broken.

Now I see why you're envious, the bloke is a celebrity.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 03:12:05 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 22:40:01 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you
know, producing stuff?

Most people can hide their envy, you clearly can't.

Nobody would envy Mason.

Judith obviously did.

https://t.co/hzU9YY52UZ

So did Mr Benn.

https://t.co/gVMRICqkxG

I see no envy.

--
If you jog in a jogging suit, lounge in lounging pyjamas, and smoke in a smoking jacket, why would anyone want to wear a windbreaker?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 18:32:10 UTC+1, bm wrote:

I never wore a plastic hat, I had superior technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhUNnx8eJhM

Note for all drivers - if you see a cyclist with specs and you have a
disagreement with him, punch his specs until they are most definitely
broken.

Now I see why you're envious, the bloke is a celebrity.

More persona non grata in these parts for a year or two.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason
he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a
man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus
at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

Back in the day, I pulled loads of birds

WTF? Found another video of you where you're doing just that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6ajNokqbo

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 19:06:13 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 18:32:10 UTC+1, bm wrote:

I never wore a plastic hat, I had superior technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhUNnx8eJhM

Note for all drivers - if you see a cyclist with specs and you have a
disagreement with him, punch his specs until they are most definitely
broken.

Now I see why you're envious, the bloke is a celebrity.

More persona non grata in these parts for a year or two.

There's famous and there's infamous.

--
Why do blacks have white hands and feet?
They were on all fours when god spray painted them!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason
he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a
man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus
at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

Back in the day, I pulled loads of birds

WTF? Found another video of you where you're doing just that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6ajNokqbo

ROTFPMSL!

--
The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency -- Eugene McCarthy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 19:08:34 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

WTF was the CO2 cylinder?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 22:57:52 +0100, Weatherlawyer wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 19:08:34 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

WTF was the CO2 cylinder?

A thing for putting out fires, HTH.

--
Make like a post-it note and stick around....

OT; One for Mr Pounder :-) The Medway Handyman UK diy 32 March 31st 15 06:08 PM
FAO Mr Pounder ARW UK diy 14 November 20th 12 06:58 PM
Instructional Video - How To Remove a MT Chuck in 33 Seconds or Less... KD7HB Metalworking 0 March 1st 11 06:53 PM
Instructional Video - How To Remove a MT Chuck in 33 Seconds or Less... Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Metalworking 0 March 1st 11 02:29 PM
Selling various woodcarving Instructional videos Lots of them read inside [email protected] Woodworking 0 August 16th 05 12:52 PM