Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mr Pounder's instructional video

There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the **** happened.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

news

Like **** there was.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 18:48:50 +0100, ARW wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a
while back, by our very own Mr Pounder

Like **** there was.

There was. The "excellent" may have been an exaggeration.

--
A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, "I slept with a Brazilian...." The blonde replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a 600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

--
If god is so amazing, why did the dinosaurs die out?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a 600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What has this to do with BP?

--
What's the difference between a church and a cinema?
In a church they say "Pray in the name of Jesus!"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I can only conclude that he breached somebodys copyright or something. I
gather youtube is full of embarassing videos, so nobody would notice it.

Incidentally, is there some new book called 1001 things to do with an angle
grinder as I think half my road has read it.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a
while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted
it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace
it Mr Pounder.

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the ****
happened.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top..

Who cares?
It got me a world award and 600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

--
"His idea of safe sex is an `X' spray-painted on the rump of animals that are known to kick."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

No copyright was breached, he probably removed it himself as he was embarrassed.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 21:13:39 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

I can only conclude that he breached somebodys copyright or something. I
gather youtube is full of embarassing videos, so nobody would notice it.

Incidentally, is there some new book called 1001 things to do with an angle
grinder as I think half my road has read it.
Brian

--
What do you call 4 sheep tied to a post in Wales?
A leisure centre!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:29:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

In 2003?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson wrote

If god is so amazing, why did the dinosaurs die out?

Because he didn't want them stamping all over his grovellers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 21:40:51 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:29:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and 600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

In 2003?

Why not? I was editing videos on a desktop PC in 2000.

--
We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful god, who creates faulty humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes -- Gene Roddenberry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:59:04 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

They paid me £45000, 10% annual bonus, free shares, free pension and £7000 shift pay.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:15:00 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:59:04 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

They paid me 45000, 10% annual bonus, free shares, free pension and 7000 shift pay.

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you know, producing stuff?

--
A young girl had not been feeling well and went to her family doctor. "Young lady," the doctor began, "you're pregnant."
"But that can't be. The only men I've been with are nudists, and in our colony we practice sex only with our eyes."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/09/2016 22:24, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:15:00 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:59:04 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

They paid me 45000, 10% annual bonus, free shares, free pension and
7000 shift pay.

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you
know, producing stuff?

Most people can hide their envy, you clearly can't.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mason is a total **** who lives in a world of his own.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/09/2016 21:29, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and 600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio
transmissions shortly.....

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the
top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and 600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

He was unable to do anything else.

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

In 2003?

Why not? I was editing videos on a desktop PC in 2000.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/09/2016 22:24, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:15:00 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:59:04 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

They paid me 45000, 10% annual bonus, free shares, free pension and
7000 shift pay.

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you
know, producing stuff?

Oh dear, he's gone into "We are considerably wealthier that yow" mode
now. He was a low level lab rat, so sad he worked in a dead end job for
most of his pitiful life.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:59:04 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

They paid me 45000, 10% annual bonus, free shares, free pension and
7000 shift pay.

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you
know, producing stuff?

Most people can hide their envy, you clearly can't.

Nobody would envy Mason.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:35:27 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 10/09/2016 20:09, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some
reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show
you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a 600 spot
bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top..

Mason is a total **** who lives in a world of his own.

Good straight to the point reasoning.

--
Risk more than others think is safe.
Care more than others think is wise.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:36:47 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 10/09/2016 21:29, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio
transmissions shortly.....

He won't pick anything up with that lot, he should be helping out SETI, they have big telescopes.

--
A Catholic boy in confession says, Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister.
That's a disgrace, said the priest, especially when you have two gorgeous younger brothers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the
top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and 600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

He was unable to do anything else.

It does strike me as rather odd, a keen cyclist working for a petrol company.

--
Peter is listening to Eric Clapton - Layla
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:59:04 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

They paid me 45000, 10% annual bonus, free shares, free pension and
7000 shift pay.

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you
know, producing stuff?

Most people can hide their envy, you clearly can't.

Nobody would envy Mason.

Would Mr Mason be aka "unbeliever" by any chance?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

No, a cyclist ****.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the
top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and 600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

He was unable to do anything else.

It does strike me as rather odd, a keen cyclist working for a petrol
company.

Everything about Mason is odd.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over
the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Brilliant. You can't argue with success!

Mason hasn't ever succeeded at anything. He lives in a fantasy world.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some
reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show
you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a 600 spot
bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Mason is a total **** who lives in a world of his own.

Good straight to the point reasoning.

Experience.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 23:57:25 +0100, David Lang
wrote:

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

He was unable to do anything else.

It does strike me as rather odd, a keen cyclist working for a petrol
company.

Everything about Mason is odd.

One of the early adopters of the wear a helmet cam ,ride a pushbike in
a deliberately confrontational manner and then show an edited video
that purports to show a motor vehicle driver in the wrong technique.
ISTR
G.Harman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

You've fingered a lot of ****s?

--
"Oh, Jason, take me!" she panted, her breasts heaving like a student on 31p-a-pint night.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

He was unable to do anything else.

It does strike me as rather odd, a keen cyclist working for a petrol
company.

Everything about Mason is odd.

One of the early adopters of the wear a helmet cam ,ride a pushbike in
a deliberately confrontational manner and then show an edited video
that purports to show a motor vehicle driver in the wrong technique.
ISTR
G.Harman

Yip. He can't stand anyone not abiding by the highway code 100%.

--
Some "chinese english" instructions for an automatic light switch, needless to say I did not attempt to follow them during the installation....

The surface design is facility, comely but not losing generosity, it will not have accidented feeling after installation.
Wide working voltage: you will not be worried when you go all over Europe carrying it.
You could fix the sensor with two screws on the junction box in circular one, also fix it with special installation shelf.
In a word, whether the junction box installation orientation is true, it makes the installation flatly.
The lamp will be on automatically when you knock at the door or say "I am coming back".
It will make your home warmer and more romantic.
Penetrate the setscrew into installation hole, block on radiator to aim at the installation hole on connection box.
Let electrician or experienced human install it.
The unrest objects can't be regarded as the installation basis-face.
Don't open the case for your safety if you find the hitch after installation.
If there is any difference between instruction and products, please give priority to product, sorry not to inform you again.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

He was unable to do anything else.

It does strike me as rather odd, a keen cyclist working for a petrol
company.

Everything about Mason is odd.

One of the early adopters of the wear a helmet cam ,ride a pushbike in
a deliberately confrontational manner and then show an edited video
that purports to show a motor vehicle driver in the wrong technique.
ISTR
G.Harman

Yip. He can't stand anyone not abiding by the highway code 100%.

I realise that you feel your "degree" allows you to skip rules & regs but
actually, he has a point.
Going by the ******** you type in here, some of the stupid dimwit ****ers I
see on the roads must be similar to yourself.
Here I was, thinking that Wodney was the complete gold star prick.
Sorry pamela but it's 2016 and we're dealing with a ~40yo total tosser here
(with a kind of "degree").
Hilarious.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 00:21:23 UTC+1, wrote:

Everything about Mason is odd.

One of the early adopters of the wear a helmet cam ,ride a pushbike in
a deliberately confrontational manner and then show an edited video
that purports to show a motor vehicle driver in the wrong technique.

I never wore a plastic hat, I had superior technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhUNnx8eJhM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 22:36:46 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
On 10/09/2016 21:29, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top..

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio
transmissions shortly.....

You too can have one for £200.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Secret-Sign.../dp/0936653280
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 23:15:37 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:36:47 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 10/09/2016 21:29, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio
transmissions shortly.....

He won't pick anything up with that lot, he should be helping out SETI, they have big telescopes.

I can pick up New Zealand on 1 Watt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VVcA3KOTFQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VVcA3KOTFQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 22:40:01 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you
know, producing stuff?

Most people can hide their envy, you clearly can't.

Nobody would envy Mason.

Judith obviously did.

https://t.co/hzU9YY52UZ

So did Mr Benn.

https://t.co/gVMRICqkxG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 11 September 2016 00:21:23 UTC+1, wrote:

Everything about Mason is odd.

One of the early adopters of the wear a helmet cam ,ride a pushbike in
a deliberately confrontational manner and then show an edited video
that purports to show a motor vehicle driver in the wrong technique.

I never wore a plastic hat, I had superior technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhUNnx8eJhM

LMFAO at superior tech.
It seems we have a trio of ****wits, Wodney, PHucker and Mason.
You couldn't make it up.
LMFAO.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 11 September 2016 02:52:31 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio
transmissions shortly.....

Oh yes and my wife is now 10st just like when we were courting.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/21years.jpg

OT; One for Mr Pounder :-) The Medway Handyman UK diy 32 March 31st 15 06:08 PM
FAO Mr Pounder ARW UK diy 14 November 20th 12 06:58 PM
Instructional Video - How To Remove a MT Chuck in 33 Seconds or Less... KD7HB Metalworking 0 March 1st 11 06:53 PM
Instructional Video - How To Remove a MT Chuck in 33 Seconds or Less... Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Metalworking 0 March 1st 11 02:29 PM
Selling various woodcarving Instructional videos Lots of them read inside [email protected] Woodworking 0 August 16th 05 12:52 PM