Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mr Pounder's instructional video

There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the **** happened.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

news

Like **** there was.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 18:48:50 +0100, ARW wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a
while back, by our very own Mr Pounder

Like **** there was.

There was. The "excellent" may have been an exaggeration.

--
A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, "I slept with a Brazilian...." The blonde replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

--
If god is so amazing, why did the dinosaurs die out?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top..

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

--
"His idea of safe sex is an `X' spray-painted on the rump of animals that are known to kick."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:29:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

In 2003?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/09/2016 21:29, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

He'll be telling you about his 'best selling' book about alien radio
transmissions shortly.....

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over
the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Brilliant. You can't argue with success!

Mason hasn't ever succeeded at anything. He lives in a fantasy world.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson wrote

If god is so amazing, why did the dinosaurs die out?

Because he didn't want them stamping all over his grovellers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mason is a total **** who lives in a world of his own.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:35:27 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 10/09/2016 20:09, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some
reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show
you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot
bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top..

Mason is a total **** who lives in a world of his own.

Good straight to the point reasoning.

--
Risk more than others think is safe.
Care more than others think is wise.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some
reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show
you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot
bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Mason is a total **** who lives in a world of his own.

Good straight to the point reasoning.

Experience.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

Back in the day, I pulled loads of birds as I was the spit of Eddie Shoestring.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5d1713ef22.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 07:27:38 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

Back in the day, I pulled loads of birds as I was the spit of Eddie Shoestring.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5d1713ef22.jpg

What a plain looking bloke.

--
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason
he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a
man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus
at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

Back in the day, I pulled loads of birds

WTF? Found another video of you where you're doing just that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6ajNokqbo

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason
he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a
man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus
at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

Back in the day, I pulled loads of birds

WTF? Found another video of you where you're doing just that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6ajNokqbo

ROTFPMSL!

--
The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency -- Eugene McCarthy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What has this to do with BP?

--
What's the difference between a church and a cinema?
In a church they say "Pray in the name of Jesus!"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 19:08:34 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

WTF was the CO2 cylinder?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 22:57:52 +0100, Weatherlawyer wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 19:08:34 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

WTF was the CO2 cylinder?

A thing for putting out fires, HTH.

--
Make like a post-it note and stick around....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I can only conclude that he breached somebodys copyright or something. I
gather youtube is full of embarassing videos, so nobody would notice it.

Incidentally, is there some new book called 1001 things to do with an angle
grinder as I think half my road has read it.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a
while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted
it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace
it Mr Pounder.

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the ****
happened.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

No copyright was breached, he probably removed it himself as he was embarrassed.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 21:13:39 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

I can only conclude that he breached somebodys copyright or something. I
gather youtube is full of embarassing videos, so nobody would notice it.

Incidentally, is there some new book called 1001 things to do with an angle
grinder as I think half my road has read it.
Brian

--
What do you call 4 sheep tied to a post in Wales?
A leisure centre!

OT; One for Mr Pounder :-) The Medway Handyman UK diy 32 March 31st 15 06:08 PM
FAO Mr Pounder ARW UK diy 14 November 20th 12 06:58 PM
Instructional Video - How To Remove a MT Chuck in 33 Seconds or Less... KD7HB Metalworking 0 March 1st 11 06:53 PM
Instructional Video - How To Remove a MT Chuck in 33 Seconds or Less... Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Metalworking 0 March 1st 11 02:29 PM
Selling various woodcarving Instructional videos Lots of them read inside [email protected] Woodworking 0 August 16th 05 12:52 PM