Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Mr Pounder's instructional video

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason
wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason
he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a
man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot bonus
at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

Back in the day, I pulled loads of birds

WTF? Found another video of you where you're doing just that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6ajNokqbo