Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Oil Tank Question

My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a dipstick?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 08:58:29 +0100, Syke wrote:

My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a
dipstick?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

1100/48 = 22.9 litres (approx.)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Syke wrote:

My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a dipstick?

Assuming zero wall thickness and truly rectangular tank
5 x 2 x 1/12 = 1.2 cu ft

which is a little over 7.5 gallons, or 34 litres.

Checking for reasonability, your 1100 litres should therefore
occupy 1100/34 inches, which is about 2.7 feet

I leave it to you to adjust the figures to reflect the actual
shape of your tank.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Syke wrote:
My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a dipstick?#

https://google.co.uk/search?q=5+feet+*+2+feet+*+1+inch+in+litres

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris J Dixon wrote:
Syke wrote:

My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a dipstick?

Assuming zero wall thickness and truly rectangular tank
5 x 2 x 1/12 = 1.2 cu ft

Um, no.

One twelfth of 10 is 0.8333, not 1.2

Tim

--
Trolls and troll feeders go in my killfile

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 09:57:38 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Syke wrote:
My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a
dipstick?#

https://google.co.uk/search?q=5+feet+*+2+feet+*+1+inch+in+litres

All so complicated. Assuming it's rectangular, it's 4 feet (48 inches)
high.

Thus 1 inch is 1/48th of its capacity - 1100 litres - thus it's 1100/48 =
22.9 lites.

Job done.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

Syke wrote:

My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a
dipstick?

https://google.co.uk/search?q=5+feet+*+2+feet+*+1+inch+in+litres

All so complicated. Assuming it's rectangular, it's 4 feet (48 inches)
high.

Well, I was trying to give the hint to the O/P that it was not really
difficult to get an answer

Thus 1 inch is 1/48th of its capacity - 1100 litres - thus it's 1100/48 =
22.9 lites.

I got the same "next level of approximation" a different way, multiply
by 1100/1132nds to allow for the net/gross volume, but answers to 1/10th
of a litre for a question expressed in feet seems over-precise; talking
to a neighbour the other night about a replacement radiator

Q: how big is the current one?
A: 700mm by 4 feet

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris Hogg wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 09:10:09 +0100, Chris J Dixon
wrote:

Syke wrote:

My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a dipstick?

Assuming zero wall thickness and truly rectangular tank
5 x 2 x 1/12 = 1.2 cu ft

Er... you wouldn't like to recalculate that, would you?

Ooops!

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Depends what , FULL means, ie where is the highest indication?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Syke" wrote in message
My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a
dipstick?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit - Screjoin

I also hear on the Irish radio on long wave that they are discussing about
getting funding from the eu for more border controls between n and s Eire.
The problem is that there are legal agreements on the power sharing agreed
in the Good Friday Agreement which makes it almost impossible to legally
build border controls again. So what now. Its a bloody mess.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Dave W" wrote in message
I saw Nicola Sturgeon hinting to Alastair Stewart about the possibility of
another Scottish Referendum to leave Britain, to allow Scotland to rejoin
the EU.

If all that were to happen, a Great Wall of England would have to be built
at vast expense, to prevent EU migrants who had free-flowed into Scotland
sneaking into England. Luckily it's very difficult to get to Scotland from
Europe directly by boat.
--
Dave W

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

I also hear on the Irish radio on long wave that they are discussing
about getting funding from the eu for more border controls between n and s
Eire. The problem is that there are legal agreements on the power sharing
agreed in the Good Friday Agreement which makes it almost impossible to
legally build border controls again. So what now.

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

Its a bloody mess.

There always will be some messes with a change as big as this.

"Dave W" wrote in message
I saw Nicola Sturgeon hinting to Alastair Stewart about the possibility of
another Scottish Referendum to leave Britain, to allow Scotland to rejoin
the EU.

If all that were to happen, a Great Wall of England would have to be
built at vast expense, to prevent EU migrants who had free-flowed into
Scotland sneaking into England. Luckily it's very difficult to get to
Scotland from Europe directly by boat.
--
Dave W

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

What about the border between Scotland and England?

--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Syke" wrote in message
My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100 litres My
question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a dipstick?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

Ignoring the thickness of the steel,

volume = 60in x 24in x 1in = 1440 cu in

1440 cu in X 16.3871 = 23579 cc = 23.579 litre per inch

Dividing the 1100 litres capacity by 23.579 litres per inch
gives a height when full within the tank of 46.6 ins.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Syke" wrote in message
My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100 litres My
question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a dipstick?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

Oops!

How long is the dipstick ?

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

What about the border between Scotland and England?

No reason why that can't be done like between Eire and Britain is done now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes
Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

What about the border between Scotland and England?

No reason why that can't be done like between Eire and Britain is done
now.

80 miles of sea?
--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

What about the border between Scotland and England?

No reason why that can't be done like
between Eire and Britain is done now.

80 miles of sea?

Even you should have noticed what happens
at the ports on the either side of that.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod Speed
writes
Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

What about the border between Scotland and England?

No reason why that can't be done like between Eire and Britain is
done now.

80 miles of sea?

Even you should have noticed what happens at the ports on the either
side of that.

That happens at the ports?
--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

What about the border between Scotland and England?

No reason why that can't be done like
between Eire and Britain is done now.

80 miles of sea?

Even you should have noticed what happens
at the ports on the either side of that.

That happens at the ports?

Nothing special. Nothing like what happens at Dover.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Ian Jackson
writes
In message , Rod Speed
writes
Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

What about the border between Scotland and England?

No reason why that can't be done like between Eire and Britain is
done now.

80 miles of sea?

Even you should have noticed what happens at the ports on the either
side of that.

That happens at the ports?

'That' should have been 'What'.
--
Ian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/07/16 10:26, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Rod Speed
writes
Ian Jackson wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

What about the border between Scotland and England?

No reason why that can't be done like between Eire and Britain is done
now.

80 miles of sea?

:-)

kind word alone.

Al Capone

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

But would need then between Scotland and England, where none have existed
for centuries. Unlike NI where they are within living memory.

--
*Change is inevitable ... except from vending machines *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

But would need then between Scotland and England, where none have existed
for centuries. Unlike NI where they are within living memory.

You think anyone would actually be arsed/interested to set up border
control?
Still, i'm confident that Jeremy could sort it, yea right.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

But would need then between Scotland and England,

Not necessarily, there isnt anything between Eire
and NI currently and there is **** all between
Eire and Britain currently border wise too.

where none have existed for centuries. Unlike
NI where they are within living memory.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:
Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

But would need then between Scotland and England, where none have
existed for centuries. Unlike NI where they are within living memory.

You think anyone would actually be arsed/interested to set up border
control?

Thought taking back control over 'our' borders was one of the most
important things the BREXITs wanted?

Not much point if Scotland is in the EU and England not - with no border
controls. Rather easier to cross than the English Channel. Also a
smugglers paradise - unless England has the same deal with the EU as an EU
member.

Still, i'm confident that Jeremy could sort it, yea right.

I'd guess he'd rather more of a clue than you have. I'm actually surprised
you haven't worked out the ramifications of England being outside the EU,
but Scotland and Ireland not. Oh - and likely Wales too, if the latest
polls are to be believed.

--
*I'm not a paranoid, deranged millionaire. Dammit, I'm a billionaire.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

But would need then between Scotland and England,

Not necessarily, there isnt anything between Eire
and NI currently and there is **** all between
Eire and Britain currently border wise too.

Thought you might have known that Eire and the UK are in the EU, Wodney.
So no point in a border between them as free movement of goods and people
between countries is fundamental to the EU. Is it really too hard for even
you to understand?

where none have existed for centuries. Unlike
NI where they are within living memory.

--
*I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/07/2016 08:58, Syke wrote:
My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a dipstick?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

IS this a single or double skinned tank ?.

http://www.oftec.org.uk/consumers/fa...-storage-tanks

If double skinned, then we need to know the internal tank
dimensions.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

But would need then between Scotland and England,

Not necessarily, there isnt anything between Eire
and NI currently and there is **** all between
Eire and Britain currently border wise too.

Thought you might have known that Eire and the UK are in the EU,
Wodney. So no point in a border between them as free movement
of goods and people between countries is fundamental to the EU.

Pity about Dover.

where none have existed for centuries. Unlike
NI where they are within living memory.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"michael adams" Wrote in message:

"Syke" wrote in message
My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100 litres My
question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a dipstick?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

Oops!

How long is the dipstick ?

michael adams

Pssst you never fill them "full"....

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 05:08:10 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

But would need then between Scotland and England,

Not necessarily, there isnt anything between Eire
and NI currently and there is **** all between
Eire and Britain currently border wise too.

Thought you might have known that Eire and the UK are in the EU,
Wodney. So no point in a border between them as free movement
of goods and people between countries is fundamental to the EU.

Pity about Dover.

A slightly different thing me little Sun reading, Straight banana
buying bog blocker [Without alibi].

Because of britains xenophobia the requirement to participate in the
Shengen agreement was not extended to Ireland or Northern Ireland,
mainly due to problems controlling the borders.

Hence the reason the new border lies at dover. I would think that a
similar arrangement occurs at any port carrying incoming traffic from
a Shengen zone, but as the main route is through Dover, this is where
the rescourses would be most obvious.

Anyone remembering the lunacy connected with the land border betwen NI
and the republic must be dreading the return of same, unlike the
criminal fraternity of course who will be thrilled to bits at having a
whole new border in the north of England. Booze, Drugs & Doctored
diesel for all what?

Britains answer to the falling pound, a black market in consumer
goods, fags, drugs and booze right on the doorstep.

What a superb turnup for the economy of what's left of Britain.

AB

AB

where none have existed for centuries. Unlike
NI where they are within living memory.

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

But would need then between Scotland and England,

Not necessarily, there isnt anything between Eire
and NI currently and there is **** all between
Eire and Britain currently border wise too.

Thought you might have known that Eire and the UK are in the EU,
Wodney. So no point in a border between them as free movement
of goods and people between countries is fundamental to the EU.

Pity about Dover.

A slightly different thing me little Sun reading,

Don't read any **** rag, ****wit.

Straight banana buying

No controls on what shaped bananas I can buy here, ****wit.

bog blocker [Without alibi].

Wrong, as always.

Because of britains xenophobia the requirement to participate in the
Shengen agreement was not extended to Ireland or Northern Ireland,

Nothing whatever to do with xenophobia, everything to do with
deciding that it made absolutely no sense at all with the ****wit
feinians and other blowing up anything they felt like blowing up.

And that had been going on since LONG before the EU or the EEC
had even been thought of. Had a lot more to do with the 'UK', ****wit.

mainly due to problems controlling the borders.

Nope, due to what the worst of the feinians got up to etc.

Hence the reason the new border lies at dover.

Taint a new border.

I would think that a similar arrangement occurs at any
port carrying incoming traffic from a Shengen zone,

It doesn't, most obviously with the traffic from Eire.

but as the main route is through Dover,

Like hell it is with the worst of the feinians.

this is where the rescourses would be most obvious.

Pity about what happens between Eire and Britain.

Anyone remembering the lunacy connected
with the land border betwen NI and the
republic must be dreading the return of same,

Only fools like you who haven't even noticed that
there is nothing like that between Eire and Britain.

unlike the criminal fraternity of course who will be thrilled to
bits at having a whole new border in the north of England.

No reason why there should be.

Booze, Drugs & Doctored diesel for all what?

Could have sworn that there is **** all of that between Eire and Britain.

Britains answer to the falling pound, a black market in consumer
goods, fags, drugs and booze right on the doorstep.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

What a superb turnup for the economy of what's left of Britain.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

where none have existed for centuries. Unlike
NI where they are within living memory.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
unlike the criminal fraternity of course who will be thrilled to
bits at having a whole new border in the north of England.

No reason why there should be.

An independant Scotland in the EU. England trading with the EU under your
favourite WTO rules.

Thought even you might see a slight problem there?

--
*Horn broken. - Watch for finger.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 08:58:29 +0100, Syke wrote:

My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a
dipstick?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

Just to confirm - it is an old style metal tank with flat walls, isn't it?

If it is a newer style barrel shaped one then there is no correct answer
because the volume per inch varies with the profile - in the middle the
tank will be at its widest so you will get most oil for your inch.

Top and bottom will be narrower so you will get less oil per inch.

Cheers

Dave R

--
Windows 8.1 on PCSpecialist box
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:36:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

[...]

How many years have there been French officials at Dover then? I don't
seem to recollect Napoleon rifling peoples luggage for duty free at
Dover bein mentioned in my history books.

I would think that a similar arrangement occurs at any
port carrying incoming traffic from a Shengen zone,

It doesn't, most obviously with the traffic from Eire.

Eire isn't currently required to adhere to the Shengen agreement, I
thought I had made this clear me little Sun reading, Straight banana
buying bog blocker [Without alibi].

I think that you are getting this EU thing confused with Irish
Nationalism and the threats/ perceived threats from some followers.
Might I suggest that you don't overstrech your abilities. I would
assume that the sun hasn't covered the IRA's exploits for a while
anyway, so your source marerial may be a little scarce.

To be frank I think you are a little nebulous as far as your stance on
the EU goes.

You can buy bent bananas in Dublin too, I have seen them on sale
there.

I don't think your "persuasive powers" had much to do with it though.

but as the main route is through Dover,

Like hell it is with the worst of the feinians.

this is where the rescourses would be most obvious.

Pity about what happens between Eire and Britain.

Anyone remembering the lunacy connected
with the land border betwen NI and the
republic must be dreading the return of same,

Only fools like you who haven't even noticed that
there is nothing like that between Eire and Britain.

Now pay attention me little Sun reader.

the keyword was "REMEMBERING", if it were still there "REMEMBERING"
wouldn't be an issue.

I'm sorry, One tends to assume that someone with the ability to join
words together has some abilities regarding comprehension. I am afraid
once again I overestimated your "talents".

unlike the criminal fraternity of course who will be thrilled to
bits at having a whole new border in the north of England.

No reason why there should be.

Booze, Drugs & Doctored diesel for all what?

Could have sworn that there is **** all of that between Eire and Britain.

Britains answer to the falling pound, a black market in consumer
goods, fags, drugs and booze right on the doorstep.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

What a superb turnup for the economy of what's left of Britain.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

where none have existed for centuries. Unlike
NI where they are within living memory.

I do hope I have been of assistance, please get in touch if there is
anything you are still not clear about, [Subject to a 1GB download
limit]

AB

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp writes

You can buy bent bananas in Dublin too, I have seen them on sale
there.

You can buy tasty bent bananas anywhere in the EU - but if they are
excessively bent, they won't be classified as Grade 1.

--
Ian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:19:06 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp writes

You can buy bent bananas in Dublin too, I have seen them on sale
there.

You can buy tasty bent bananas anywhere in the EU - but if they are
excessively bent, they won't be classified as Grade 1.

You will go straight onto Murdochs hit list for that!

Sun readers paid millions to learn that bent bananas were banned and
villified throughout the EU.

If the truth get's out Mr Speed and his Sun reading Ilk will want
their money back.

AB

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 11:35:26 +0000, David wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 08:58:29 +0100, Syke wrote:

My oil tank is: Length= 5ft, Height = 4ft, Width = 2ft. It holds 1100
litres My question is, how much oil is represented by 1 inch on a
dipstick?

Regards and thanks in advance

Syke

Just to confirm - it is an old style metal tank with flat walls, isn't
it?

If it is a newer style barrel shaped one then there is no correct answer
because the volume per inch varies with the profile - in the middle the
tank will be at its widest so you will get most oil for your inch.

Top and bottom will be narrower so you will get less oil per inch.

I rather assumed he would be happy with an approximation.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16 Jul 2016 11:35:26 GMT, David wrote:

If it is a newer style barrel shaped one then there is no correct answer
because the volume per inch varies with the profile - in the middle the
tank will be at its widest so you will get most oil for your inch.

Top and bottom will be narrower so you will get less oil per inch.

Except that the tanks aren't true barrels. They alternate round cross
sections with rectangular. With the both having the same width at the
center. So although some of the tank does get narrower the rest is
staying the same.

On our tank this means that the amount of oil per unit depth is
pretty close to, if not actually, linear.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

unlike the criminal fraternity of course who will be thrilled to
bits at having a whole new border in the north of England.

No reason why there should be.

An independant Scotland in the EU. England trading
with the EU under your favourite WTO rules.

Doesn’t need a whole new border. Even you should have
noticed that there are quite a few like the Isle of Man,
Guernsey etc etc etc that don’t have one.

And there is **** all between NI and Eire and Britain too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
wrote just what you'd expect from a desperately cowering gutless ****wit.

Septic tank question DS[_3_] Home Repair 1 July 6th 09 02:13 PM
Oil tank question P & H Macguire UK diy 17 December 20th 07 07:34 PM
septic tank question Tony Home Repair 5 September 14th 06 07:03 PM
Question about well tank Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com Home Repair 1 July 4th 05 03:13 PM
Well well well...another pressure tank question N7RX Home Repair 13 October 7th 04 03:01 AM