Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_2_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_2_] is offline

Default Brexit - Screjoin

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:36:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes sense for Northern Ireland and Scotland to
stay in the EU as Britain leaves. Then there would
be no need for border controls between NI and Eire.

But would need then between Scotland and England,

Not necessarily, there isnt anything between Eire
and NI currently and there is **** all between
Eire and Britain currently border wise too.

Thought you might have known that Eire and the UK are in the EU,
Wodney. So no point in a border between them as free movement
of goods and people between countries is fundamental to the EU.

Pity about Dover.

A slightly different thing me little Sun reading,

Don't read any **** rag, ****wit.

Straight banana buying

No controls on what shaped bananas I can buy here, ****wit.

bog blocker [Without alibi].

Wrong, as always.

Because of britains xenophobia the requirement to participate in the
Shengen agreement was not extended to Ireland or Northern Ireland,

Nothing whatever to do with xenophobia, everything to do with
deciding that it made absolutely no sense at all with the ****wit
feinians and other blowing up anything they felt like blowing up.

And that had been going on since LONG before the EU or the EEC
had even been thought of. Had a lot more to do with the 'UK', ****wit.

mainly due to problems controlling the borders.

Nope, due to what the worst of the feinians got up to etc.

Hence the reason the new border lies at dover.

Taint a new border.

How many years have there been French officials at Dover then? I don't
seem to recollect Napoleon rifling peoples luggage for duty free at
Dover bein mentioned in my history books.

I would think that a similar arrangement occurs at any
port carrying incoming traffic from a Shengen zone,

It doesn't, most obviously with the traffic from Eire.

Eire isn't currently required to adhere to the Shengen agreement, I
thought I had made this clear me little Sun reading, Straight banana
buying bog blocker [Without alibi].

I think that you are getting this EU thing confused with Irish
Nationalism and the threats/ perceived threats from some followers.
Might I suggest that you don't overstrech your abilities. I would
assume that the sun hasn't covered the IRA's exploits for a while
anyway, so your source marerial may be a little scarce.

To be frank I think you are a little nebulous as far as your stance on
the EU goes.

You can buy bent bananas in Dublin too, I have seen them on sale
there.

I don't think your "persuasive powers" had much to do with it though.

but as the main route is through Dover,

Like hell it is with the worst of the feinians.

this is where the rescourses would be most obvious.

Pity about what happens between Eire and Britain.

Anyone remembering the lunacy connected
with the land border betwen NI and the
republic must be dreading the return of same,

Only fools like you who haven't even noticed that
there is nothing like that between Eire and Britain.

Now pay attention me little Sun reader.

the keyword was "REMEMBERING", if it were still there "REMEMBERING"
wouldn't be an issue.

I'm sorry, One tends to assume that someone with the ability to join
words together has some abilities regarding comprehension. I am afraid
once again I overestimated your "talents".

unlike the criminal fraternity of course who will be thrilled to
bits at having a whole new border in the north of England.

No reason why there should be.

Booze, Drugs & Doctored diesel for all what?

Could have sworn that there is **** all of that between Eire and Britain.

Britains answer to the falling pound, a black market in consumer
goods, fags, drugs and booze right on the doorstep.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

What a superb turnup for the economy of what's left of Britain.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

where none have existed for centuries. Unlike
NI where they are within living memory.

I do hope I have been of assistance, please get in touch if there is
anything you are still not clear about, [Subject to a 1GB download
limit]

AB

---