Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl Drill on Thursday - Any good?

On 02/05/2016 20:50, Rod Speed wrote:

When I started this handyman malarkey over 10 years ago I would always
use a chop or circular saw even for a single cut. Now I use a hand
saw (unless there are lots of cuts) it's a really nice feeling using a
sharp hand saw and getting a spot on result.

Even better, no finding a power point, extension lead etc. By the
time you've done that lot you could have finished the job.

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Depends entirely how how good you are with a hand saw - which is the
original cordless saw. I could cut a deck board dead on square before
you got the cordless out of the case.

Decent cordless saw = £300+
Decent hand saw = £8. Never runs out of charge, takes up less space,
don't need to store spare batteries & charger.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

David Lang wrote
Rod Speed wrote
David Lang wrote

When I started this handyman malarkey over 10 years ago I would always
use a chop or circular saw even for a single cut. Now I use a hand saw
(unless there are lots of cuts) it's a really nice feeling using a sharp
hand saw and getting a spot on result.

Even better, no finding a power point, extension lead etc. By the time
you've done that lot you could have finished the job.

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Depends entirely how how good you are with a hand saw - which is the
original cordless saw. I could cut a deck board dead on square before you
got the cordless out of the case.

Nope, because it is never in a case.

Decent cordless saw = £300+

Wrong again, mine is an 18V deWalt, part of a set of drill,
sander, circular saw, jigsaw, torch etc, total cost quite literally
$15 from a garage/yard sale, never been used at all.

Decent hand saw = £8. Never runs out of charge,

Neither does my deWalt.

takes up less space,

Wrong again.

don't need to store spare batteries & charger.

I don’t need to either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David Lang" wrote in message
[...]

Pointless replying to the ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/05/2016 22:38, Rod Speed wrote:
David Lang wrote
Rod Speed wrote
David Lang wrote

When I started this handyman malarkey over 10 years ago I would
always use a chop or circular saw even for a single cut. Now I use
a hand saw (unless there are lots of cuts) it's a really nice
feeling using a sharp hand saw and getting a spot on result.

Even better, no finding a power point, extension lead etc. By the
time you've done that lot you could have finished the job.

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Depends entirely how how good you are with a hand saw - which is the
original cordless saw. I could cut a deck board dead on square before
you got the cordless out of the case.

Nope, because it is never in a case.

So you have no respect for tools, halfwit. If not in a case the
adjustments go out of kilter. No more than I expect from an incompetent
halfwit.

Decent cordless saw = £300+

Wrong again, mine is an 18V deWalt, part of a set of drill,
sander, circular saw, jigsaw, torch etc, total cost quite literally
$15 from a garage/yard sale, never been used at all.

So, apart from being an incompetent halfwit, you are a cheapskate
halfwit who lies about prices.

Decent hand saw = £8. Never runs out of charge,

Neither does my deWalt.

Wow!! You have everlasting batteries? Halfwit.

takes up less space,

Wrong again.

Oh dear, what a halfwit! A cordless saw takes up less space than a
handsaw! You take stupidity to a new level!

don't need to store spare batteries & charger.

I don’t need to either.

Wow! Not only do you have everlasting batteries, they exist in a
separate space/time continuum!

Ha ha ha ha ha!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

David Lang Wrote in message:
[...]

+
Total visual feedback as you progress the cut.
Massively less face splintering as you control when the teeth cut
(downward) where as circular saw cut =upwards, breaking out the
face in ugly splinters.

More probly ;-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

David Lang wrote
Rod Speed wrote
David Lang wrote
Rod Speed wrote
David Lang wrote

When I started this handyman malarkey over 10 years ago I would always
use a chop or circular saw even for a single cut. Now I use a hand
saw (unless there are lots of cuts) it's a really nice feeling using a
sharp hand saw and getting a spot on result.

Even better, no finding a power point, extension lead etc. By the
time you've done that lot you could have finished the job.

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Depends entirely how how good you are with a hand saw - which is the
original cordless saw. I could cut a deck board dead on square before
you got the cordless out of the case.

Nope, because it is never in a case.

So you have no respect for tools,

Plenty of respect for tools, but I don’t cart them
around so I don’t need a case to respect them.

And you've just blown both your ****ing feet off
if you don’t have a case for your hand saw, ****wit.

If not in a case the adjustments go out of kilter.

Pigs arse they do when you don’t cart
them around all the time, ****wit.

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, ****wit.

Decent hand saw = £8. Never runs out of charge,

Neither does my deWalt.

Wow!! You have everlasting batteries?

Nope, I've got enough of a clue to only use
the cordless for the sort of small jobs that
you use a hand saw for and use a mains
power circular saw for bigger jobs, ****wit.

takes up less space,

Wrong again.

Oh dear, what a halfwit!

We'll see...

A cordless saw takes up less space than a handsaw!

Never said that, ****wit.

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

don't need to store spare batteries & charger.

I don’t need to do either.

Wow! Not only do you have everlasting batteries, they exist in a separate
space/time continuum!

Don’t need spare batterys when I only use the cordless circular
saw for the small jobs you use a handsaw for, ****wit.

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 2 May 2016 23:54:16 +0100 (GMT+01:00), jim k wrote:

David Lang Wrote in message:

snip

Decent cordless saw = £300+
Decent hand saw = £8. Never runs out of charge, takes up less space,
don't need to store spare batteries & charger.

+
Total visual feedback as you progress the cut.
Massively less face splintering as you control when the teeth cut
(downward) where as circular saw cut =upwards, breaking out the
face in ugly splinters.

More probly ;-)

Hand saw is safer, offers more feedback (when you start cutting though
your Workmate), quieter, can be used in the rain or even underwater if
required (eg cutting up a tree that has fallen into your swimming pool
with a bow saw), cutting thicker materials, quicker to change for
different materials (including steel, hacksaw) and tasks, quicker to
change blades (another saw) ...

Even more probably ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Amazing you've never learned how to saw by hand given you claim to have
built a house.

--
*I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2016 08:31, T i m wrote:

Hand saw is safer, offers more feedback (when you start cutting though
your Workmate), quieter, can be used in the rain or even underwater if
required (eg cutting up a tree that has fallen into your swimming pool
with a bow saw),

I would use a sabre saw for that, there should be no need to immerse the
saw with any of the trees you get in the UK as they float.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 3 May 2016 11:52:35 +0100, dennis@home
wrote:

On 03/05/2016 08:31, T i m wrote:

Hand saw is safer, offers more feedback (when you start cutting though
your Workmate), quieter, can be used in the rain or even underwater if
required (eg cutting up a tree that has fallen into your swimming pool
with a bow saw),

I would use a sabre saw for that, there should be no need to immerse the
saw with any of the trees you get in the UK as they float.

Hmm, the picture I was painting was the disassembly of a tree where
some limbs were (being forced) underwater by the rest of the tree.
Yes, ideally you would do it all above water but there must be times
where you can't and your hand saw would be essential (or a crane etc).

And by 'float' you don't mean 'hover clear of the surface sufficiently
where the use of an electric saw would be deemed 'safe' or sensible'?
;-)

Hey, you could plug your sabre saw into this extension lead. ;-)

http://i.stack.imgur.com/MI1tR.jpg

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 03/05/2016 08:31, T i m wrote:
(eg cutting up a tree that has fallen into your swimming pool
with a bow saw)

That's a proper first world problem - with a third world solution.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2016 00:38, Rod Speed wrote:

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Depends entirely how how good you are with a hand saw - which is the
original cordless saw. I could cut a deck board dead on square
before you got the cordless out of the case.

Nope, because it is never in a case.

So you have no respect for tools,

Plenty of respect for tools, but I don’t cart them
around so I don’t need a case to respect them.

Never use them more like, halfwit.

And you've just blown both your ****ing feet off
if you don’t have a case for your hand saw, ****wit.

Who says I don't have a case for it, halfwit?

If not in a case the adjustments go out of kilter.

Pigs arse they do when you don’t cart
them around all the time, ****wit.

Which part of handyman confused you, halfwit? Do you imagine people
bring their house to me?

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

Standard halfwit response #1.

Decent cordless saw = £300+

Wrong again, mine is an 18V deWalt, part of a set of drill,
sander, circular saw, jigsaw, torch etc, total cost quite literally
$15 from a garage/yard sale, never been used at all.

So, apart from being an incompetent halfwit, you are a cheapskate
halfwit who lies about prices.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, ****wit.

Standard halfwit response #2.

Decent hand saw = £8. Never runs out of charge,

Neither does my deWalt.

Wow!! You have everlasting batteries?

Nope, I've got enough of a clue to only use
the cordless for the sort of small jobs that
you use a hand saw for and use a mains
power circular saw for bigger jobs, ****wit.

But not enough skill to use a hand saw properly. No surprise there,
given your inability to detect end grain on doors! Ha ha ha!

takes up less space,

Wrong again.

Oh dear, what a halfwit!

We'll see...

A cordless saw takes up less space than a handsaw!

Never said that, ****wit.

Oh yes you did, halfwit! Telling porkies now are we?

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

Standard halfwit response #3.

don't need to store spare batteries & charger.

I don’t need to do either.

Wow! Not only do you have everlasting batteries, they exist in a
separate space/time continuum!

Don’t need spare batterys when I only use the cordless circular
saw for the small jobs you use a handsaw for, ****wit.

Except when they run out, halfwit.

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

Standard halfwit response #4.

I do love it when you constantly make a fool of yourself. Thanks for the
laughs!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/05/2016 23:54, jim wrote:
David Lang Wrote in message:
[...]

Don't mention grain splintering to the Halfwit from Oz. He doesn't
understand grain.

More probly ;-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 3 May 2016 13:52:06 +0100, GB
wrote:

On 03/05/2016 08:31, T i m wrote:
(eg cutting up a tree that has fallen into your swimming pool
with a bow saw)

That's a proper first world problem - with a third world solution.

Quite. ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 03/05/2016 08:31, T i m wrote:
(eg cutting up a tree that has fallen into your swimming pool
with a bow saw)

That's a proper first world problem - with a third world solution.

In case you wondered ... no, 'of course' one wouldn't do that oneself,
one has a 'little man' who comes in and does that sort of thing for
one weg

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

wrote:

On 03/05/2016 08:31, T i m wrote:
(eg cutting up a tree that has fallen into your swimming pool
with a bow saw)

That's a proper first world problem - with a third world solution.

In case you wondered ... no, 'of course' one wouldn't do that oneself,
one has a 'little man' who comes in and does that sort of thing for
one weg

It's important to provide employment.

I do that through my DIY efforts, that then need to be sorted out by
professionals.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote
T i m wrote

Hand saw is safer, offers more feedback (when you start cutting though
your Workmate), quieter, can be used in the rain or even underwater if
required (eg cutting up a tree that has fallen into your swimming pool
with a bow saw),

I would use a sabre saw for that, there should be no need to immerse the
saw with any of the trees you get in the UK as they float.

I would normally use a bow saw for that depending
on how thick the tree is, just because it’s a bit easy
to drop it in the pool in that situation.

And I do have all of those saws, bow saw, couple of
sabre saws, two electric chain saws and can borrow a
motor driven chain saw if I need to too. Paid very little
for all of them, got them all from garage/yard sales.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 03/05/2016 08:31, T i m wrote:
(eg cutting up a tree that has fallen into your swimming pool
with a bow saw)

That's a proper first world problem - with a third world solution.

In case you wondered ... no, 'of course' one wouldn't do that oneself,
one has a 'little man' who comes in and does that sort of thing for
one weg

It's important to provide employment.

;-)

I do that through my DIY efforts, that then need to be sorted out by
professionals.

Well, for the purposes of your (/anyone's) membership of uk.d-i-y,
it's the fact that you make 'the effort' that counts. It's all about
the playing, not (necessarily) winning. ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Amazing you've never learned how to saw by hand

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

I learned to saw by hand before you were even born thanks
given that that is all my dad had when I got started.

given you claim to have built a house.

There isnt all that much wood in the house at all.
Structurally the walls are all block and aluminium
and glass patio doors. Concrete slab. The roof
beams are steel. The rafters on top of the roof
beams are wood, but since they are anything
from 6"x4" to 3"x4" to give the minimal slope
for the metal decking, it makes no sense at all
to use a hand saw for those. I used mains
powered circular saw for those.

The fence was originally wood and I used the
same mains powered circular saw for that too.
Its now been replaced by a metal fence roughly
30 years after the wooden fence passed its useby
date and since the neighbour has a swimming
pool, he wanted it secure against little kids so
no one would drown in that pool.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

David Lang wrote
Rod Speed wrote

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Depends entirely how how good you are with a hand saw - which is the
original cordless saw. I could cut a deck board dead on square before
you got the cordless out of the case.

Nope, because it is never in a case.

So you have no respect for tools,

Plenty of respect for tools, but I don’t cart them
around so I don’t need a case to respect them.

Never use them more like

Bit hard to build an entire house on a bare
block of land without using any tools, ****wit.

More than you have ever managed.

Not one tool didn’t survive that fine.

And you've just blown both your ****ing feet off
if you don’t have a case for your hand saw, ****wit.

Who says I don't have a case for it

When you do, your original stupid claim has just blown
up in your face and covered you in black stuff, again, ****wit.

If not in a case the adjustments go out of kilter.

Pigs arse they do when you don’t cart
them around all the time, ****wit.

Which part of handyman confused you
Do you imagine people bring their house to me?

No part. But it does mean that what you need
to do doesn’t apply to everyone who didn’t get
sacked and ended up having to trim thousands
of doors to pay for their grog supply.

[...]

Wrong, as always. I can use one better than you can
because that's what I learned on, before circular saws
were affordable by even the middle class, my dad.
He only had hand saws and a very decent table saw.

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

takes up less space,

Wrong again.

Oh dear, what a halfwit!

We'll see...

A cordless saw takes up less space than a handsaw!

Never said that, ****wit.

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

don't need to store spare batteries & charger.

I don’t need to do either.

Wow! Not only do you have everlasting batteries, they exist in a
separate space/time continuum!

Don’t need spare batterys when I only use the cordless circular
saw for the small jobs you use a handsaw for, ****wit.

Except when they run out

They don’t, because like I said, I only use the cordless circular
saw for the small jobs you use a handsaw for, and use one of
the mains powered circular saws for the bigger jobs, ****wit.

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2016 19:49, Rod Speed made a fool of himself yet again:

Bit hard to build an entire house on a bare
block of land without using any tools, ****wit.

I can only imagine what an utter bodge up it must be...

Is this it?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3141/...8081d54423.jpg

More than you have ever managed.

Said by the halfwit who didn't know what end grain was! Ha ha ha ha!

Not one tool didn’t survive that fine.

And you've just blown both your ****ing feet off
if you don’t have a case for your hand saw, ****wit.

Who says I don't have a case for it

When you do, your original stupid claim has just blown
up in your face and covered you in black stuff, again, ****wit.

Unable to respond, please re send in English when sober, halfwit.

If not in a case the adjustments go out of kilter.

Pigs arse they do when you don’t cart
them around all the time, ****wit.

Which part of handyman confused you
Do you imagine people bring their house to me?

No part. But it does mean that what you need
to do doesn’t apply to everyone who didn’t get
sacked and ended up having to trim thousands
of doors to pay for their grog supply.

Incorrect on every point, halfwit.

[...]

Your dad was the entire middle class? Ha ha ha ha!

[...]

The batteries on a hand saw can't run out, halfwit.

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

Standard halfwit response #1.

You are so much fun, my little drunken halfwit. Do keep it up, we all
like a laugh.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

David Lang wrote
Rod Speed wrote

[...]

Whoops none of your **** left, wota surprise.

Keep getting ****ed, ****wit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David Lang" wrote in message
On 03/05/2016 19:49, Rod Speed made a fool of himself yet again:

Bit hard to build an entire house on a bare
block of land without using any tools, ****wit.

I can only imagine what an utter bodge up it must be...

Is this it?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3141/...8081d54423.jpg

I'm all for replies that take the **** out of the stupid *******. That .jpg
is the second superdick attempt.
First one (which is inside this one) collapsed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Amazing you've never learned how to saw by hand

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

So you lied then? A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand
saw - except when the skills to cut by hand are lacking.

One of these days you'll learn that contradicting what you said in a

*Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Amazing you've never learned how to saw by hand

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

So you lied then?

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand saw

Wrong, as always.

- except when the skills to cut by hand are lacking.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage.

One of these days you'll learn that contradicting what
you said in a previous post always bites you on the arse...

One of these days you might even be able to manage to
bull**** your way out of your predicament without lying
thru your ****ing teeth, as you always do when you have
got done like a ****ing dinner, as you always are.

Fat chance.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

OTOH a decent cordless circular saw fixes all those problems and
gives a lot better result than a hand saw and much more quickly too.

Amazing you've never learned how to saw by hand

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

So you lied then?

Nope.

A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand saw

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage
with all of cutting the rafters for the entire roof, and for doing a
timber fence, and for cutting sheets of particle board etc etc etc.

- except when the skills to cut by hand are lacking.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage.

One of these days you'll learn that contradicting what
you said in a previous post always bites you on the arse...

One of these days you might even be able to manage to
bull**** your way out of your predicament without lying
thru your ****ing teeth, as you always do when you have
got done like a ****ing dinner, as you always are.

Fat chance.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand saw

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage
with all of cutting the rafters for the entire roof, and for doing a
timber fence, and for cutting sheets of particle board etc etc etc.

Thanks for confirming for a third time you don't have handsaw skills.

--
*We never really grow*up, we only learn how to act in public.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote:

A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand saw

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage
with all of cutting the rafters for the entire roof, and for doing a
timber fence, and for cutting sheets of particle board etc etc etc.

Thanks for confirming for a third time you don't have handsaw skills.

Only a fool that has never built an entire house in its ****ing life
would actually be stupid enough to do that with a ****ing hand saw.

Even that ****wit Lang doesn’t trim doors with a hand saw either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote:

A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand saw

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage
with all of cutting the rafters for the entire roof, and for doing a
timber fence, and for cutting sheets of particle board etc etc etc.

Thanks for confirming for a third time you don't have handsaw skills.

Only a fool that has never built an entire house in its ****ing life
would actually be stupid enough to do that with a ****ing hand saw.

Absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the cut.

Even that ****wit Lang doesn’t trim doors with a hand saw either.

I take it you think quality carpentry only arrived with power tools. As
that's what you're implying.

--
*Husbands should come with instructions

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote:

A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand saw

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage
with all of cutting the rafters for the entire roof, and for doing a
timber fence, and for cutting sheets of particle board etc etc etc.

Thanks for confirming for a third time you don't have handsaw skills.

Only a fool that has never built an entire house in its ****ing life
would actually be stupid enough to do that with a ****ing hand saw.

Absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the cut.

Only a terminal ****wit such as yourself would cut all the rafters in
the roof whose ends will never be seen by anyone when the roof is
complete, using a handsaw instead of a circular saw or a chop saw.

Same with the wooden fences. Only a terminal ****wit such as
yourself would cut the rails with a handsaw given that the ends
will never be seen once the fence is complete and its completely
trivial to get decent ends with a circular saw or chop saw anyway.

Ditto with cutting off the tops of the vertical palings on the fence,
perfectly possible to get a perfectly acceptable result with a circular
saw and only a terminal ****wit such as yourself would do hundreds
of feet with a hand saw instead.

Same with simple shelves for the workshop etc done with particle
board. Because the edges don't look all that great, I did in fact fill
the edges with filler before painting them, so only a terminal
****wit such as yourself would use a hand saw to cut those too.

Same with the shelves in the pantry, anyone with even half
a clue buys melamine clad mdf with a proper machine made
edge at the front where the edge will be seen and realises that
the ends will not be visible when the shelf is in place and so
cuts those with a radial arm saw instead of a hand saw too.

Even that ****wit Lang doesn't trim doors with a hand saw either.

I take it you think quality carpentry only arrived with power tools.

There you go, face down in the mud, as always. I did in fact do lots
of quality carpentry using hand tools decades before I built my
entire house on a bare block of land using power tools exclusively
apart from the use of a bow saw on the trees before I got the first
chain saw.

As that's what you're implying.

You're lying thru your ****ing teeth, as you always do when
you have got done like a ****ing dinner, as you always are.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote:

[...]

You're lying thru your ****ing teeth, as you always do when you have got done like a
****ing dinner, as you always are.

D. Plowman 3 sentences

R Speed 7 paragraphs.

AIUI that's what's called a "TILT".

Apparently you've been comprehensively "pwned" by Mr Plowman;
and you must now consider yourself to be his "bitch".

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"michael adams" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote:

[...]

Because that ****wit always flagrantly dishonestly edits the quoting.

All the rest of your irrelevant **** flushed where it belongs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2016 22:49, Rod Speed wrote:
David Lang wrote

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

The halfwits only reply!

What a tosser.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand saw

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage
with all of cutting the rafters for the entire roof, and for doing a
timber fence, and for cutting sheets of particle board etc etc etc.

Thanks for confirming for a third time you don't have handsaw skills.

Or any other skills, the man is clearly a halfwit.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2016 19:22, Rod Speed wrote:

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.
I learned to saw by hand before you were even born thanks given that
that is all my dad had when I got started.

Are you over 100 years old then, halfwit?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/05/2016 21:24, Rod Speed wrote:

Because that ****wit always flagrantly dishonestly edits the quoting.

Kettle, pot, black.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David Lang" wrote in message
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand saw

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage
with all of cutting the rafters for the entire roof, and for doing a
timber fence, and for cutting sheets of particle board etc etc etc.

Thanks for confirming for a third time you don't have handsaw skills.

Or any other skills, the man is clearly a halfwit.

halfwit? As much as that?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David Lang" wrote in message
On 03/05/2016 22:49, Rod Speed wrote:
David Lang wrote

reams of your desperate attempts at insults that any 2 year
old could leave for dead flushed where they belong

Whoops, nothing left, wota surprise.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David Lang" wrote in message
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
A circular saw doesn't give a better result than a hand saw

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage
with all of cutting the rafters for the entire roof, and for doing a
timber fence, and for cutting sheets of particle board etc etc etc.

Thanks for confirming for a third time you don't have handsaw skills.

Or any other skills,

Says the drunk who has never managed to design and build an entire
house and got the bums rush from Nilfisk for being a terminal ****wit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

David Lang wrote
Rod Speed wrote

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.
I learned to saw by hand before you were even born thanks given that that
is all my dad had when I got started.

Are you over 100 years old then,

Don’t need to be, the plowthing ain't that old, ****wit.

Keep furiously drunkenly digging, you'll be out in china any day now.

Lidl SDS drill - first look David UK diy 39 April 28th 15 01:04 PM
Lidl 10.8V Drill polygonum UK diy 3 January 16th 15 02:03 PM
Lidl Drill Mitch UK diy 1 January 7th 13 07:30 PM
Long life rechargable batteries @ Lidl - Thursday Simon C UK diy 12 October 29th 10 05:13 PM
Lidl offers Thursday The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK diy 1 May 7th 10 05:46 AM