Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl Drill

Dunno how they do it but £14.99 for a new 240v hammer drill with a keyless
chuck is amazing value;
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_37596.htm

Got one today, it works, the motors a little bit coarse but I'm well pleased
at that price. Its even got variable speed control.

Now I just need my cheap and nasty 'Challenge' to give up after years of
serious punishment but it refuses to die although it has about 5 mm play at
the chuck. Just occaisionally bargain basement price tools are actually
cheaper in the long run.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mitch" wrote in message

Dunno how they do it but £14.99 for a new 240v hammer drill with a keyless
chuck is amazing value;
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_37596.htm

Got one today, it works, the motors a little bit coarse but I'm well pleased
at that price. Its even got variable speed control.

Now I just need my cheap and nasty 'Challenge' to give up after years of
serious punishment but it refuses to die although it has about 5 mm play at
the chuck. Just occaisionally bargain basement price tools are actually
cheaper in the long run.

Got one as well... Good value and 3 year guarantee too. Probably not for
"Professional" use day in day out, but great for my van when tinkering with
cranes

lidl bench drill Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 8 August 26th 10 05:25 PM
lidl bench drill riley UK diy 1 August 24th 10 02:54 PM
Lidl Drill Press. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 22 August 22nd 10 09:14 AM
drill bit,drill rod,core barrel,core drilling tools, drill tube, DTH hammer and bit, drag bit, thread bit, taper bit,taper rod,integral drill rod,drill steel, button bit, shank adapter,extension rod, speed rod, rock drill, handheld ,pneumatic, motor- [email protected] Home Ownership 0 September 19th 06 03:57 AM
LIDl SDS Drill Arthur UK diy 59 October 9th 04 12:26 AM