Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nthkentman[_2_] Nthkentman[_2_] is offline

Default Lidl Drill

"Mitch" wrote in message

Dunno how they do it but £14.99 for a new 240v hammer drill with a keyless
chuck is amazing value;
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_37596.htm

Got one today, it works, the motors a little bit coarse but I'm well pleased
at that price. Its even got variable speed control.

Now I just need my cheap and nasty 'Challenge' to give up after years of
serious punishment but it refuses to die although it has about 5 mm play at
the chuck. Just occaisionally bargain basement price tools are actually
cheaper in the long run.

Got one as well... Good value and 3 year guarantee too. Probably not for
"Professional" use day in day out, but great for my van when tinkering with
cranes