Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default windows .... everest vs anglian?

We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.

Well, they're pretty well match when it comes to giving ridiculously
over-inflated quotes and using hard sell techniques I believe.

I've only once let an Everest salesman through my door. Never again.

Tim

--
Trolls AND TROLL FEEDERS all go in my kill file
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/16 15:13, Tim+ wrote:
wrote:
We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.

Well, they're pretty well match when it comes to giving ridiculously
over-inflated quotes and using hard sell techniques I believe.

I've only once let an Everest salesman through my door. Never again.

Tim

The real question should be 'is there anything right with either of
these two companies?'

And the short answer is of course 'no'.

private property.

Karl Marx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 29 April 2016 15:16:42 UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:
wrote:

We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.

Well, they're pretty well match when it comes to giving ridiculously
over-inflated quotes and using hard sell techniques I believe.

Go to a small local window company if you're not diying. Any company that advertises heavily will charge more, it's inevitable, and normally it's way more. How else do you think they can afford to open 100+ branches.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:13:13 -0000 (UTC), Tim+

We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.

Well, they're pretty well match when it comes to giving ridiculously
over-inflated quotes and using hard sell techniques I believe.

I've only once let an Everest salesman through my door. Never again.

Tim

We got quotes from two other firms, one a reputable local company. The
numbers were all in the same ball-park.

I have nothing against employing Anglian or Everest, it's whether they
do a good job, apart from the sales pitch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2016 15:11, lid wrote:
We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Avoid BOTH !

We foolishly let Anglian into the house (as a benchmark price to compare
local companies with).
After the salesman completely ignored my request to cut the crap
doubleglazing "offers" and go straight for the final price of 50% less
than the fake "list" price we ended up kicking him out.
He played all the "let me make a phone call to my manager to see if
there are any offers left in your post code for show cases" cards.
I think 5 or 6 "special discounts" came out of the hat....

My advice is to go for a local family run business that's got nothing to
do with "Anglian Home Improvements" or any other national chain.
If they don't get the sale they appear to sell on all your details to
every "independent" Anglian affiliate in a 100 mile range.

There are local companies everywhere that manufacture windows using the
same window profile.

Ones I just fitted were from an established family run Bristol company
who used aluminium profile from "smart systems" (also a local company
but one that makes window profiles (aluminium and uPVC) for companies
all over the UK)

Be warned though, even local companies seem to sub-contract out the
fitting these days and a great install one day may be done by cowboys 6
months later.
As our neighbours found out recently when they recommended a local
company to their friends...

Cheers - Pete

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/16 15:32, www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
Be warned though, even local companies seem to sub-contract out the
fitting these days and a great install one day may be done by cowboys 6
months later.

Find the fitters. Let them tell you where to buy te products.

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 15:32:12 +0100, "www.GymRatZ.co.uk"
wrote:

On 29/04/2016 15:11, lid wrote:
We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Avoid BOTH !

looking at;

http://www.everest.co.uk/about/reviews/

https://www.anglianhome.co.uk/customer-reviews

they seem to have a lot of happy customers, which is counter to what
people have said on this group.

Do you think the recommendations are staged, artificial?

I prefer a natonal firm with a ten year guarantee. As long as they
don't overcharge me massively, I see no advantage to a local firm.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Go to a small local window company if you're not diying.

And if you are DIYing, give these a look ...

http://windowsanddoors.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2016 15:53, lid wrote:

looking at;

http://www.everest.co.uk/about/reviews/

https://www.anglianhome.co.uk/customer-reviews

they seem to have a lot of happy customers, which is counter to what
people have said on this group.

Do you think the recommendations are staged, artificial?

Look where those reviews are hosted.

Your money, your choice.

National companies are just as likely (or more so) to go into
receivership/liquidation than established local ones so a 10 year
warranty isn't worth paying 30% or more over the odds for as it's pretty
meaningless (in my view) but if it gives you peace of mind then it's
whatever works for you.

Throw a question out there and get personal thoughts. I've just gone
through the whole window palava. Starting off with a baseline quote from
Anglian (which they didn't ever provide as they could only give their
"standard" prices of £5000 for a front door worth about £500 for the spec.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:25:55 +0100, "www.GymRatZ.co.uk"
wrote:

On 29/04/2016 15:53, lid wrote:

[...]

Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with the general suggestion
of staying away from the big boys and trying to find a good local
firm.

Some inlaws had a new uPVC downstairs bay fitted by a national and the
who job was a mess ... and because the couple were elderly and frail,
didn't want them back in the house to make the job right so got me to
do it instead.

There were gaps between the window frame and bay post you could see
the road though and the internal windowsill was held in place with
silicon and stacks of spacers (15 high) likes the leaning Tower of
Pizza. Plus of course, uPVC trim and silicon *everywhere*.

Anyone who has ever seen 'Watchdog' will have seen these 'sharks'' who
start off with one vastly inflated price and slowly come down to
nearer what it should have been in the first place. Anyone conducting
their business like that should be avoided at all cost IMHO.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.

Well, they're pretty well match when it comes to giving ridiculously
over-inflated quotes and using hard sell techniques I believe.

I've only once let an Everest salesman through my door. Never again.

I've had both through my door, the Anglian when asked decided to prove his windows were better by dropping a demo window on the floor waking and scaring my cat!, he said that Anglian windoes don't go yellow with age (the plastic) he kept going on about how bad other installers were. He worked out a price and handed me the paper to sign, and I said I only asked you for a quote why do I need to sign anything.
I made sure he saw my eyes go towards the floor under the video where I had a webcam recording the event he saw the flashing LED'.
Within a few minites he'd packed up and left grabbing his paperwork and mumbling and headed off, quicker than he arrived, and I thought nothing could travel faster than the speed of light ;-).

The Everest bloke was quite differnt he still had the fred moult guy on his laptop measered up went through all the options it was very expensive and I wasn;t impressed so he came up with a few discounts for paying and agreing to let them film the in stallation and another discount to put a board up outside.
I even offered to film for him and showed him my youtube vid that was shown in the USA TV animal planet. He also saw the flashing LED but it didn't seem to bother him.

Another local firm indian/asian asked me where I lived and said all the windows are the same in that area , we don;t need to come and measure it will be about £200 per window. Everest were near £1000. Even I measured the windows as being slightly differnt in size, and I told him he said OK and made an appointment to come and measure, he never turned up.

So decided to go with everest, who then sent a surveyor to measure up the windows, he measured in 3 places took his time over it and double checked.
Everest also said they take out all the old box wood that sash windows have
and that they fill any gaps with expanding foam something Anglia never mentioned or even commented on.

The installers were quick and effienct for the most part.
One piece they supplied had a bit of a scratch and dent asn they said we aren't installing that's it's damaged is it OK if we just put teh filler in and retun the next day with the replacement part which was OK by me.
But for others mightnhave meant taking another day off work.

Although still expensive I was pleased with the work and the workman 2 of them just got on and did the job, didn;t even hear any bad langauge or ladish behavour and left the place clean and tidy.

No one turned up to film and no advertising boards appeared but I still got the discounts. They took all the old windows and crap with them in the van, I think I had to arrange for a skip with Anglian who really just contract out to any window installer I think.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message

Go to a small local window company if you're not diying.

And if you are DIYing, give these a look ...

http://windowsanddoors.co.uk

Cheers Andy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 29/04/2016 15:11, lid wrote:
We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Avoid BOTH !

looking at;

http://www.everest.co.uk/about/reviews/

https://www.anglianhome.co.uk/customer-reviews

they seem to have a lot of happy customers, which is counter to what
people have said on this group.

Do you think the recommendations are staged, artificial?

You're joking, right?
Swerve the bull****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:13:13 -0000 (UTC), Tim+

We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.

Well, they're pretty well match when it comes to giving ridiculously
over-inflated quotes and using hard sell techniques I believe.

I've only once let an Everest salesman through my door. Never again.

Tim

I totally agree with Tim and others here.

I have always obtained multiple quotes and the major players are
always much more expensive than reputable local people and my
experiences of installations by both of them are something that I do
not want have again.

For the King's Lynn area (which we moved to nearly 3 years ago) I
can't praise West Norfolk Glass highly enough. They will supply or
fit whole installations, replacement sealed units or just pieces of
glass cut to size. Their sales guy is old school with no attempt to
encourage more than you have asked for; indeed suggested something I
was perhaps over-specifying on. The surveyor is thorough and made some
suggestions on how a door installation could be improved and the folk
in the warehouse are very friendly and helpful. I am so pleased with
their price and work (by their own fitters) that I will probably not
bother with multiple quotes in the future. Blimey that sounds a bit
like an advert for them but I have nothing to do with them other than
being a very happy customer as a result of a recommendation.

They do run a guarantee scheme that I had never heard of before; it is
the Double Glazing and Conservatory Quality Assurance Ombudsman Scheme
(DGCOS). This not only insures your guarantee should the company go
bust but also insures a deposit and make the guarantee fully
transferable. So whoever you are going to engage I suggest you make
sure they are a DGCOS member.

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 15:11:58 +0100, invalid wrote:

We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products and
cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.

I wouldn't touch either. We are about to replace some Anglian windows
(fited before we moved in). The rest of the windows were from a local
company that isn't (sadly) around any more.

I wasn't impressed with the quality of Anglian stuff *in the showroom*,
even.

I didn't like Everest, but I forget why (apart from their dubious sales
techniques).

Look for a local firm.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:44:41 +0100, F news@nowhere wrote:

Is one generally preferable to the other?

No, they're both as bad.

Advice, please.

Ask around and go for the local guy. Visit his premises if you can.

The local guy is; http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

What shall I do to decide, toss a coin? Is there really anything
between them? whisky-dave seems happy with Everest.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:05:49 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

The local guy is; http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

What shall I do to decide, toss a coin? Is there really anything
between them? whisky-dave seems happy with Everest.

Have you seen actual installations of the local guy and Everest? If
anything goes wrong after installations, I bet the local guy would
give you better service.

Lots more to choose from around Croydon http://tinyurl.com/hn89uw6

Yes, a family friend had albion install numerous windows, and she's
happy with them.

I suppose there's no harm in asking them for another quote. The one
above was from last year.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:58:11 +0100, invalid wrote:

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:44:41 +0100, F news@nowhere wrote:

Is one generally preferable to the other?

No, they're both as bad.

Advice, please.

Ask around and go for the local guy. Visit his premises if you can.

The local guy is; http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

What shall I do to decide, toss a coin? Is there really anything between
them? whisky-dave seems happy with Everest.

And lots of people say no.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2016 17:58, lid wrote:

The local guy is;
http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

What shall I do to decide, toss a coin? Is there really anything
between them? whisky-dave seems happy with Everest.

Do some more digging.....

If I were looking I'd get a quote from
https://www.yell.com/biz/crystal-win...15733/#reviews
http://crystalwindows.co.uk/service/faq/
http://winsealwindows.co.uk/contact-us/about-us.html

First 2 that caught me eye.

Ask for local references.
Speak to them and get a feel for them on a personal scale, anything that
is a "familly run business" and has been established for 10 or more
years has to be worth checking out..

Albion, to me look like a company set up by an ex employee of one of the
nationals who know what they'd quote and have gone a shade under. Might
even have a source feeding them quotes for back handers as it's so close
to the original.

Re-read the advice from others here.
We have absolutely nothing to gain so why would the majority be in
agreement?

Enough from me.
I self-fitted my 6 windows as I'm incredibly finikity (and they were all
ground level and no existing windows to remove) and saved myself £500
for a weekends work plus I know they're fitted superbly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2016 15:53, lid wrote:

looking at;

http://www.everest.co.uk/about/reviews/

https://www.anglianhome.co.uk/customer-reviews

Without looking at their site, do they have any negative reviews? A lack
of a balance may indicate selective reviews.

With some companies, as a customer, it's impossible to put negative
feedback on the site.

With any product/service google 'company name problems' or 'product name
problems' and use your own judgement about the compalints

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2016 17:58, lid wrote:

The local guy is;
http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

This may or may not interest you...
http://www.nominet.uk/whois/?query=a...#whois-results

All Craftsmen Ltd (Dissolved)
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/0...IMITED/summary

1 active director
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/0...rs-secretaries

Gregory Allen
https://companycheck.co.uk/director/...-ALLEN/summary

Final piece of the puzzle....
Glowing reviews for Albion on allchecked.co.uk (who I've never heard of
but seem to be SEO'd to ) but.... look at this page:
http://www.allchecked.co.uk/about.php
"In 1989, when his parents suffered a bad experience at the hands of an
unscrupulous double glazing company, Greg Allen was determined to do
something about the sharp practises and shoddy workmanship that plagued
the home improvement industry"

There's Greg!
What a coincidence.
Just something of interest. I might be reading far too much into these
connections...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

lid wrote:
The local guy is;
http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

What shall I do to decide, toss a coin? Is there really anything
between them? whisky-dave seems happy with Everest.

Everest subcontract. That means it /is/ a local guy fitting your windows,
just you pay for the salesman and head office to waste your time. That
subcontractor is being paid a lot less.

Have you asked more than one local guy? There's likely to be a range in
pricing, and I would guess the one you have is at the top end.

My ballpark is a factor of 2 between Everest's initial quote and 'best'
price, and then 30% off down to the lowest 'local guy'.

Theo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:21:10 +0100, RJH wrote:

On 29/04/2016 16:52, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:25:55 +0100, "www.GymRatZ.co.uk"
wrote:

On 29/04/2016 15:53, lid wrote:

snip

Some inlaws had a new uPVC downstairs bay fitted by a national and the
who job was a mess ... and because the couple were elderly and frail,
didn't want them back in the house to make the job right so got me to
do it instead.

There were gaps between the window frame and bay post you could see
the road though and the internal windowsill was held in place with
silicon and stacks of spacers (15 high) likes the leaning Tower of
Pizza. Plus of course, uPVC trim and silicon *everywhere*.

What I don't follow with these situations is why they paid for the job -
unless they paid up front?

Yup. ;-(

Anyone who has ever seen 'Watchdog' will have seen these 'sharks'' who
start off with one vastly inflated price and slowly come down to
nearer what it should have been in the first place. Anyone conducting
their business like that should be avoided at all cost IMHO.

I had a DG quote once. A part of me died in those three hours. He ended
up stating that his children would go hungry if I didn't accept the job.

Lovely.

Uncle had one where they did the 'usual' but over a matter of a few
weeks. 8k down to 4k because (they thought he was) he was hesitating
and at that point he told them to f off. ;-)

It wasn't that 4k wasn't a good deal at the time but purely because
they had proved they were willing to rip him off in the first place.

The Mrs is like that when I get any service supplier to reduce their
cost by 50%. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. A mate, just turning 60 got a letter with his (and his Mrs) life
insurance renewal saying it was going to have to go from 1 to 2k pa.

He phoned one other place, they offered it to them for 1k so he went
back to his original insurer and they matched it there and then! One
thousand pound reduction on the basis of one phone call?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2016 18:12, lid wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:05:49 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

The local guy is;
http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

What shall I do to decide, toss a coin? Is there really anything
between them? whisky-dave seems happy with Everest.

Have you seen actual installations of the local guy and Everest? If
anything goes wrong after installations, I bet the local guy would
give you better service.

Lots more to choose from around Croydon http://tinyurl.com/hn89uw6

Yes, a family friend had albion install numerous windows, and she's
happy with them.

I suppose there's no harm in asking them for another quote. The one
above was from last year.

How about getting a quote from SafeStyle?

Then you'll win your round with three of a kind.

https://conversation.which.co.uk/hom...-sales-tricks/

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2016 16:52, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:25:55 +0100, "www.GymRatZ.co.uk"
wrote:

On 29/04/2016 15:53, lid wrote:

snip

[...]

Some years ago I answered an advert in a national paper to renew my drive.
I was visted, shown lots of photos and quoted a silly price. Some months
later I had a phone call "since we're doing work in the area and if you pay
cash there won't be any VAT" They quoted half the origal price. I said "I
don't do business that way" and put the phone down. I had a local firm do
something very much more attractive and costing even less |(and I paid VAT).

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 20:01:21 +0100, charles
wrote:
snip

Some years ago I answered an advert in a national paper to renew my drive.
I was visted, shown lots of photos and quoted a silly price. Some months
later I had a phone call "since we're doing work in the area and if you pay
cash there won't be any VAT" They quoted half the origal price. I said "I
don't do business that way" and put the phone down. I had a local firm do
something very much more attractive and costing even less |(and I paid VAT).

sigh

The worrying thing about all this is there are so many people who do
just take them up on their first quotes. We do sometimes get to see
them and their 'efforts' on the likes of Rogue Traders, Dodgy Builders
and Watchdog ... and hear the sad tales of those who fell for it all
(who often really can't afford to and are embarrassed and often
traumatised by the whole sorry business). ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 29 April 2016 15:53:19 UTC+1, wrote:

looking at;

http://www.everest.co.uk/about/reviews/

https://www.anglianhome.co.uk/customer-reviews

they seem to have a lot of happy customers, which is counter to what
people have said on this group.

Do you think the recommendations are staged, artificial?

did you think they'd post negative reviews then?

I prefer a natonal firm with a ten year guarantee.

worth almost nothing

As long as they
don't overcharge me massively, I see no advantage to a local firm.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/16 18:12, lid wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:05:49 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

The local guy is;
http://albionwindows.co.uk/

albiion quoted approx 6,200, whereas Everest quoted approx 6,500

I suppose both of them are quite reputable.

What shall I do to decide, toss a coin? Is there really anything
between them? whisky-dave seems happy with Everest.

Have you seen actual installations of the local guy and Everest? If
anything goes wrong after installations, I bet the local guy would
give you better service.

Lots more to choose from around Croydon http://tinyurl.com/hn89uw6

Yes, a family friend had albion install numerous windows, and she's
happy with them.

I suppose there's no harm in asking them for another quote. The one
above was from last year.

You should look he
http://www.checkatrade.com/Search/?l...roydon&cat=107

Albion Windows are listed by Checkatrade
(http://www.checkatrade.com/AlbionWin...nservatories/), so should
be fine, but there are a lot of other companies listed as well. You
should get a couple of other quotes from them too.

--

Jeff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 29 April 2016 20:27:53 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

sigh

The worrying thing about all this is there are so many people who do
just take them up on their first quotes. We do sometimes get to see
them and their 'efforts' on the likes of Rogue Traders, Dodgy Builders
and Watchdog ... and hear the sad tales of those who fell for it all
(who often really can't afford to and are embarrassed and often
traumatised by the whole sorry business). ;-(

Cheers, T i m

That's why such companies exist, to harvest cash from the clueless. The OP is clearly one of those.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 20:44:09 +0100, Jeff Layman
wrote:

You should look he
http://www.checkatrade.com/Search/?l...roydon&cat=107

Albion Windows are listed by Checkatrade
(http://www.checkatrade.com/AlbionWin...nservatories/), so should
be fine, but there are a lot of other companies listed as well. You
should get a couple of other quotes from them too.

Good.

Neither Everest nor Anglian have entries in checkatrade.com. Are they
afraid of negative feedback, or is there some other reason for their
exclusion?

Anglian Windows sweetheart[_2_] UK diy 22 July 9th 10 10:25 PM
Everest are taking the p@@ss... JoeJoe UK diy 4 September 4th 08 08:13 PM
Is this wall going to fall down thanks to Anglian Windows? mike[_7_] UK diy 24 August 20th 08 07:56 PM
Everest Double Glazing CJB UK diy 8 March 15th 08 09:56 AM
Everest Stinks CJB UK diy 16 June 3rd 07 07:43 PM