Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default windows .... everest vs anglian?

On 29/04/16 15:13, Tim+ wrote:
wrote:
We're having new windows put in to our house. I've narrowed down the
choice to either Everest or Anglian. They are comparable in products
and cost.

Is there anything wrong with either of these two companies? Is one
generally preferable to the other?

Advice, please.

Well, they're pretty well match when it comes to giving ridiculously
over-inflated quotes and using hard sell techniques I believe.

I've only once let an Everest salesman through my door. Never again.

Tim

The real question should be 'is there anything right with either of
these two companies?'

And the short answer is of course 'no'.

private property.

Karl Marx