Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recommendation for headphones

I've been using a pair of iT7 ( http://it7audio.co.uk/ ) bluetooth headphones for some time now. Very comfortable and their folding action makes them very convenient. The audio is excellent also.
Unfortunately I managed to break the hinge on one side but imagine my surprise and delight to discover that spare parts are freely available ( and I get them f.o.c.) The repair was easily done.

Given that my experience with headphones (Phillips, Sony, Etymotice, Shure and others I've probably forgotten) is that few last more than 12 months with me that's excellent service.

Well recommended.

Usual disclaimers

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message
I've been using a pair of iT7 ( http://it7audio.co.uk/ ) bluetooth
headphones for some time now. Very comfortable and their folding action
makes them very convenient. The audio is excellent also.
Unfortunately I managed to break the hinge on one side but imagine my
surprise and delight to discover that spare parts are freely available (
and I get them f.o.c.) The repair was easily done.

Given that my experience with headphones (Phillips, Sony, Etymotice, Shure
and others I've probably forgotten) is that few last more than 12 months
with me that's excellent service.

Well recommended.

Pity about the insane price.

I prefer the much cheaper ones from china and buy another if I break it.

Bluetooth Headphones fred[_8_] UK diy 2 July 27th 15 12:14 PM
OT? any experience with TV headphones? Pico Rico Home Repair 7 December 22nd 14 05:26 PM
Cleaning headphones John UK diy 6 June 22nd 10 12:06 PM
Sony headphones Andreas Weishaupt Electronics Repair 10 February 27th 08 07:33 AM
Koss Pro 4AA Headphones indago Electronics Repair 11 December 15th 04 02:00 AM