Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another connector Q

I had tagged this on at end of previous threat ... but thought I promote
it to its own thread as it may have been missed.

I have another (very good) CTEK charger, does anyone know if you can get
these CTEK plug & sockets ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/C-Tek-Comfor.../dp/B00ADIHUVG

tried Googling and can only find them made up in cables by CTEK

I could then change the connectors on my RING charger to CTEK type and
at least then have standard connections.

Accept a solution is to buy the extension lead and the 56-689 adapter
..... but together these would be £18 ... pretty pricey.

Asked CTEK ... they just point me to accessory leads.