Robert

Default WC connector

One of those jobs that get started on Saturday, thinking "this won't
take long. . . " Well it is now Monday evening and still at it. I
took out the WC to level up the bathroom floor and fit a new covering.
Ready armed with a new connector for when I put it back, but have
discovered that the cast iron pipe that I have to connect onto has a
bore of about 83mm. The adaptor that I have is suitable for modern
110mm plastic pipe and the black-ridged bit is about the same diameter
as the outside of the CI pipe. I have found plenty of examples on
line but they all appear to be the same, or are not dimensioned. How
common are smaller ones? Where to get one tomorrow? I have visitors
coming on Wednesday!!

Lee

Robert wrote:
that the cast iron pipe that I have to connect onto has a
bore of about 83mm. The adaptor that I have is suitable for modern
110mm plastic pipe and the black-ridged bit is about the same diameter
as the outside of the CI pipe.

Multikwick MKS10 for CI ID 74-77mm and
MKS7 for CI ID of 88-92mm

Can't offer any clues where to get them though

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.
Lee

Forgot the link
http://www.multikwik.com/files/plumb...ide%202003.pdf

Has the dimensions.

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.
Robert

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:41:15 GMT, Lee
wrote:

Forgot the link
http://www.multikwik.com/files/plumb...ide%202003.pdf

Has the dimensions.

Lee

thanks Lee, at least I know that they exist and should be available.

Robert

Broadback

wrote:

Forgot the link
http://www.multikwik.com/files/plumb...ide%202003.pdf

Has the dimensions.

Lee

thanks Lee, at least I know that they exist and should be available.

Robert

Try your nearest "Drain Centre", I found them very helpful.

--
Please do not email me at
All emails to that address are automatically

Use of connector strips query [email protected] UK diy 3 March 3rd 05 12:52 AM
Megahertz PCMCIA Ethernet dongle W. Curtiss Priest Electronics Repair 0 January 16th 05 08:06 PM
EHT cable connector broken. Davemar Electronics Repair 2 December 21st 04 07:42 PM
Tank connector AndyP UK diy 4 October 13th 04 11:33 AM
Connecting Delinghi Gas Cooker to flexible (threaded) hose connector Ghazali UK diy 5 August 27th 03 04:43 PM