Robert

Default WC connector

One of those jobs that get started on Saturday, thinking "this won't
take long. . . " Well it is now Monday evening and still at it. I
took out the WC to level up the bathroom floor and fit a new covering.
Ready armed with a new connector for when I put it back, but have
discovered that the cast iron pipe that I have to connect onto has a
bore of about 83mm. The adaptor that I have is suitable for modern
110mm plastic pipe and the black-ridged bit is about the same diameter
as the outside of the CI pipe. I have found plenty of examples on
line but they all appear to be the same, or are not dimensioned. How
common are smaller ones? Where to get one tomorrow? I have visitors
coming on Wednesday!!