Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to make digging holes easier ?

Frank Erskine wrote:

dicegeorge wrote:

MrWeld MrWeld wrote:

Are there any tips on how to make digging these holes easier? Any other
tools I could buy?

Pickaxe

Angle grinder.

Regulars may wish to know that Frank has hung-up his angle grinder :-(

http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/silent-keys/2013/10/03/frank-erskine-g3wte-19-september-2013

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
Frank Erskine wrote:

dicegeorge wrote:

MrWeld MrWeld wrote:

Are there any tips on how to make digging these holes easier? Any other
tools I could buy?

Pickaxe

Angle grinder.

Regulars may wish to know that Frank has hung-up his angle grinder :-(

http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/silent-keys/2013/10/03/frank-erskine-g3wte-19-september-2013

Far too young. :-(

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
Tim+ wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
Frank Erskine wrote:

dicegeorge wrote:

MrWeld MrWeld wrote:

Are there any tips on how to make digging these holes easier? Any other
tools I could buy?

Pickaxe

Angle grinder.

Regulars may wish to know that Frank has hung-up his angle grinder :-(

http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/silent-keys/2013/10/03/frank-erskine-g3wte-19-september-2013

Very sad - and no great age. He was one of the gentlemen on here.

--
*Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article
,
Tim+ wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
Frank Erskine wrote:

dicegeorge wrote:

MrWeld MrWeld wrote:

Are there any tips on how to make digging these holes easier? Any
other
tools I could buy?

Pickaxe

Angle grinder.

Regulars may wish to know that Frank has hung-up his angle grinder :-(

http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/silent-keys/2013/10/03/frank-erskine-g3wte-19-september-2013

Very sad - and no great age. He was one of the gentlemen on here.

Yes indeed, very sad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday 17 October 2013 21:53 Tim+ wrote in uk.d-i-y:

http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/silent-keys/2013/10/03/frank-erskine-g3wte-19-september-2013

RIP

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Regulars may wish to know that Frank has hung-up his angle grinder :-(

http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/silent-keys/2013/10/03/frank-erskine-g3wte-19-september-2013

Very sad, and a relatively young age for nowadays. He was always helpful and
knowledgeable.

He will be missed - as has been said by others he was a gentleman.

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Andy
Burns scribeth thus
Frank Erskine wrote:

dicegeorge wrote:

MrWeld MrWeld wrote:

Are there any tips on how to make digging these holes easier? Any other
tools I could buy?

Pickaxe

Angle grinder.

Regulars may wish to know that Frank has hung-up his angle grinder :-(

http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/silen...erskine-g3wte-
19-september-2013

I met him a few times when he used to work for the DTI as was in radio
licensing and enforcement, the older version of Ofcom. I remember that
he was very helpful and went out of his way when he didn't have to!..

Odd phrase that "silent key" related of course to the Morse key of
old!..

So any deceased DIY'er is now to be know as hanging up the angle
grinder?, humm .. what if like me the damm thing is always under a pile
of junk on the floor;?.

Anyway rest peacefully Frank .. you will be missed:-(...

--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Tim+ wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
Frank Erskine wrote:

dicegeorge wrote:

MrWeld MrWeld wrote:

Are there any tips on how to make digging these holes easier? Any
other tools I could buy?

Pickaxe

Angle grinder.

Regulars may wish to know that Frank has hung-up his angle grinder
:-(

http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/silent-keys/2013/10/03/frank-erskine-g3wte-19-september-2013

RIP Frank.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 20:16:36 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Angle grinder.

Regulars may wish to know that Frank has hung-up his angle grinder :-(

http://rsgb.org/main/blog/news/silent-keys/2013/10/03/frank-erskine-g3wte-19-september-2013

Oh, arse. RIP, Frank.