Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Roller shutter garage doors

After 30 odd years our old garage door has given up the ghost. I'd like to
replace it with an electrically operated, insulated, roller shutter. Price
at Wickes for one to fit myself is 1199.

Local paper has an ad offering 'top of the range automatic remote controlled
garage door' fitted for 699 including VAT. No company name, just a phone
number. When I Google the phone number (01245 3612676) I get loads of hits
which refer to local papers all over the south east carrying the same ad.
Not a lot of info but I have come across the names Essex Garage Doors and
Seguro Garage Doors.

Anybody had any experience of them? Can't help wondering what the catch is.
I'm sure there must be one as the price is just too good to be true.

Roller garage doors - added an IR beam Harry Bloomfield[_2_] UK diy 1 January 20th 08 02:12 PM
roller garage doors Fred UK diy 21 January 16th 08 07:23 PM
small industrial roller shutter door Tim Lamb UK diy 2 November 26th 07 08:59 AM
roller garage doors [email protected] Home Repair 6 September 24th 07 03:04 PM
Roller doors with replaceable slats? Mike Halmarack UK diy 10 July 5th 05 09:16 PM