Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Roller shutter garage doors

Bear in mind that if you buy a TV aerial and all the accessories from
Wickes it will cost more than if you employ a decent installer to
supply and install, and the parts he uses will be better.

While I don't (and wouldn't dare to!) impugn the veracity of what you
say in Wright's Aerials country, I wonder if it is equally as true in
Inner London? After 35 years of watching aerials fall off London
chimneys* my impression is that there are many cowboys down here and
precious few honest injuns.

That said, I took one look at Wickes' prices and ordered direct from
Blakes for the 2 I fitted in the pat few years. But then I had had the
benefit of many episodes of your rigger's diary etc etc

*more recently they are rarely fixed to chimneys: bolts into the wall
below the gutter seems to be as far as the cowboys are willing to climb
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid