Posted to alt.home.repair

Default roller garage doors

I'm looking for a residential roller garage door. For some reason I
can only find them for sale in other countries, not the US. Anyone
know of a US dealer? Are they not sold in the US for some reason?

The point of this is that overhead doors use up all of the ceiling
space in the garage, that is needed for lighting, storage, and what-
not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 23, 12:00 pm, "Ryan Weihl" wrote:
wrote:
I'm looking for a residential roller garage door. For some reason I
can only find them for sale in other countries, not the US. Anyone
know of a US dealer? Are they not sold in the US for some reason?

The point of this is that overhead doors use up all of the ceiling
space in the garage, that is needed for lighting, storage, and what-
not.

try this:
/www.americandoorsupply.com/CatalogMenu/RollingDoors/rollingdoors.html

google: garage doors, rollup

--

Unfortunately, these are all commercial and industrial doors, not
really suitable for residential use.

Posted to alt.home.repair

(DT) wrote:

I have a Trac-Rite for my shed, they are one of the main door suppliers for all
those self storage facilities. Mine is smaller, 7' high x 5' wide. Every one is
custom sized anyway. You can price them online at:
http://www.tracrite.com/

NIce, but not cheap...

--
"Tell me what I should do, Annie."
"Stay. Here. Forever." - Life On Mars

Posted to alt.home.repair

OH, now THOSE would look real nice on a house!

"Ryan Weihl" wrote in message
try this:
/www.americandoorsupply.com/CatalogMenu/RollingDoors/rollingdoors.html

google: garage doors, rollup

Posted to alt.home.repair
DT DT is offline

I have a Trac-Rite for my shed, they are one of the main door suppliers for
all those self storage facilities. Mine is smaller, 7' high x 5' wide. Every
one is custom sized anyway. You can price them online at:
http://www.tracrite.com/

Nice, but not cheap...

When I bought the 7x5 about five years ago it was $250 picked up at a dealer.

--
Dennis