Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default mains LED panel indicators

Some months ago I bought a couple of quite neat mains voltage LED panel
indicators - white LEDs, chromed bezel, about 1/2" (in old money) hole
fitting, couple of flying leads. Now I could do with some more. I thought
I'd bought them from CPC but can't find them in the catalogue, online or
in any of my old order forms. Maplin maybe? No dice there! CPC do have
some mains LEDs but not white, and quite expensive (can't remember how
much these were but I've an idea they were well under a fiver).

Any clues where to get such things?
(FWIW you can see the indicator in action on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAZfCepqM0)

--
John Stumbles

There's nowt as queer as folk.
Especially other folk.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John Stumbles
writes
Some months ago I bought a couple of quite neat mains voltage LED panel
indicators - white LEDs, chromed bezel, about 1/2" (in old money) hole
fitting, couple of flying leads. Now I could do with some more. I thought
I'd bought them from CPC but can't find them in the catalogue, online or
in any of my old order forms. Maplin maybe? No dice there! CPC do have
some mains LEDs but not white, and quite expensive (can't remember how
much these were but I've an idea they were well under a fiver).

Any clues where to get such things?
(FWIW you can see the indicator in action on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAZfCepqM0)

CC payment record or do you shred them?

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

cd it be what CPC *used* to stock -
http://uk.farnell.com/cml-innovative...ite/dp/1369252 ?

--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Oct 18, 9:41*am, John Stumbles wrote:
Some months ago I bought a couple of quite neat mains voltage LED panel
indicators - white LEDs, chromed bezel, about 1/2" (in old money) hole
fitting, couple of flying leads. Now I could do with some more. I thought
I'd bought them from CPC but can't find them in the catalogue, online or
in any of my old order forms. Maplin maybe? No dice there! CPC do have
some mains LEDs but not white, and quite expensive (can't remember how
much these were but I've an idea they were well under a fiver).

Any clues where to get such things?
(FWIW you can see the indicator in action onhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAZfCepqM0)

--
John Stumbles

There's nowt as queer as folk.
Especially other folk.

Try RS components item 207-258 at £11.22 each

Wht LED round lens black plastic,230Vac
Type: Panel Mount
Light Output Colour: White
Lamp Type: LED
Lamp Size: 16 mm
Termination Type: Tab

rusty
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:40:32 +0100, Robin wrote:

cd it be what CPC *used* to stock -
http://uk.farnell.com/cml-innovative.../192d023w/led-

indicator-12mm-230v-white/dp/1369252

similar but mine had flying leads

--
John Stumbles

The floggings will continue until morale improves

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:24:02 -0700, therustyone wrote:

Try RS components item 207-258 at £11.22 each

Ouch! CPC have coloured ones cheaper which I could use if needs be. I'm
not so much fussed about the colour as miffed I can't find more of the
ones I've already got!

--
John Stumbles

Never believe anyone who claims to be a liar
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Oct 18, 1:03*pm, John Stumbles wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:24:02 -0700, therustyone wrote:
Try RS components item *207-258 *at £11.22 each

Ouch! CPC have coloured ones cheaper which I could use if needs be. I'm
not so much fussed about the colour as miffed I can't find more of the
ones I've already got!

Try rapidonline. I dont know if they have these specific ones but
theyve got a lot of LED stuff, the quality's good, and the prices are
far saner than a fiver.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:41:47 +0000, John Stumbles wrote:

Some months ago I bought a couple of quite neat mains voltage LED panel
indicators - white LEDs, chromed bezel, about 1/2" (in old money) hole
fitting, couple of flying leads. Now I could do with some more. I
thought I'd bought them from CPC but can't find them in the catalogue,

D'oh! "indicators" not "LEDs"!

http://cpc.farnell.com/apem/q14p3cxx...m-proud-white/
dp/SC09412

ad they do yellow ones a bit cheaper
http://cpc.farnell.com/apem/q14p3cxx...-proud-yellow/
dp/SC09410

--
John Stumbles

Sent from my PDP-8 by toggling the switches on the front panel.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:16:37 +0000, John Stumbles wrote:

http://cpc.farnell.com/apem/q14p3cxx...or-14mm-proud-

white/
dp/SC09412

and others - range here
http://tinyurl.com/6c24ckn

--
John Stumbles

This sig intentionally left blank

Dial Indicators - Brand Name Comparison [email protected] Metalworking 16 July 3rd 08 12:56 PM
Dial indicators are expensive stryped Woodworking 11 September 22nd 06 01:10 AM
How do indicators age? Dave Metalworking 20 October 16th 05 02:02 AM
Indicators whitaker33 Metalworking 10 January 10th 05 12:28 AM
amps & intelligent mains panel Steve Jones UK diy 24 December 14th 04 01:21 PM