Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default mains LED panel indicators

In message , John Stumbles
writes
Some months ago I bought a couple of quite neat mains voltage LED panel
indicators - white LEDs, chromed bezel, about 1/2" (in old money) hole
fitting, couple of flying leads. Now I could do with some more. I thought
I'd bought them from CPC but can't find them in the catalogue, online or
in any of my old order forms. Maplin maybe? No dice there! CPC do have
some mains LEDs but not white, and quite expensive (can't remember how
much these were but I've an idea they were well under a fiver).

Any clues where to get such things?
(FWIW you can see the indicator in action on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAZfCepqM0)

CC payment record or do you shred them?

regards

--