Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

Default OT, more than likely...

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:31:48 -0800 (PST), bobharvey wrote:

On Jan 23, 10:48*pm, Skipweasel wrote:
Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.
Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
Brill!
Brillrays!
It's those rays again...
you did that on porpoise

Och, whaley whaley.

I remain surprised how different each fish pun cascade is. We must be
a very inventive grouper people.

It's the net wot does it.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

Rusty Hinge wrote:
PeterC wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:31:48 -0800 (PST), bobharvey wrote:

On Jan 23, 10:48 pm, Skipweasel wrote:
Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.
Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
Brill!
Brillrays!
It's those rays again...
you did that on porpoise
Och, whaley whaley.
I remain surprised how different each fish pun cascade is. We must be
a very inventive grouper people.

It's the net wot does it.

The in seine net, no doubt.

Where everyone is prone to sea anemone in everyone else?

Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

vg4cysss7001 wrote:

Locally, I'd guess we has more broories TAAAW.

And cider SHEDS?

The one in Ban Ham, Gateway to the Yeast has gorn, and its proprietor
can be found in The Shed in Naaardge now.

--
Rusty
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

bobharvey wrote:

On Jan 23, 10:48Â*pm, Skipweasel wrote:
Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.
Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
Brill!
Brillrays!
It's those rays again...
you did that on porpoise

Och, whaley whaley.

I remain surprised how different each fish pun cascade is. We must be
a very inventive grouper people.

There are many Dab hands here who never seem to Flounder.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith | Directable Mirror Arrays
C:WIN | A better way to focus the sun
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

bobharvey wrote:

On Jan 23, 10:48 pm, Skipweasel wrote:
Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.
Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
Brill!
Brillrays!
It's those rays again...
you did that on porpoise
Och, whaley whaley.

I remain surprised how different each fish pun cascade is. We must be
a very inventive grouper people.

There are many Dab hands here who never seem to Flounder.

Our sole hope is to avoid anemone IYKWIM

--
Rusty
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

Sn!pe wrote:
Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:

Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.
Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
Brill!
Brillrays!
It's those rays again...
you did that on porpoise
Och, whaley whaley.
I remain surprised how different each fish pun cascade is. We must be
a very inventive grouper people.

There are many Dab hands here who never seem to Flounder.

Ol' WonK was good at fish punes, it's a shame he's fallen off his perch.

I haqrefgnaq he's applied for a broadbream line up there in the
celestial Shed.

--
Rusty
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...
Phew, I was worried you might have smelt it.

Bother - fishpongrays.

Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

In article , Rusty Hinge
writes
Skipweasel wrote:
In article ,
says...
Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.
Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
Brill!
Brillrays!
It's those rays again...
you did that on porpoise
Och, whaley whaley.
I remain surprised how different each fish pun cascade is. We must be
a very inventive grouper people.
There are many Dab hands here who never seem to Flounder.
Ol' WonK was good at fish punes, it's a shame he's fallen off his

perch.
No need to be koi, it's a sobriety thing, innit? Stay drier than a
Gobi goby and you'll be a dab hand at it, Hoki?

And no cocking of snoeks

I think I've haddock enough of these fish punes now.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"

Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:10:00 +0000, Rusty Hinge

wrote in :
Sn!pe wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.

Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
I haddock up to the tope with the alst one

Wossat, Rusty? I'm a bit hard of herring.

Here, have a herring aid and a Brill translator.

People, people, what do you think this is, the bloody Grauniad letters page?

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. ] Room 40-1-B12, CERN
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

wrote in :
Sn!pe wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.

Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
I haddock up to the tope with the alst one

Wossat, Rusty? I'm a bit hard of herring.

Here, have a herring aid and a Brill translator.

People, people, what do you think this is, the bloody Grauniad letters page?

A? Wossat? The boodly gurnard lettuce gauge?

--
Rusty
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

In article , David Reid
writes:

I've been to Goran Haven too and I was walking.

An odd thing about Gorran Haven and Gorran Churchtown is that while
they were both named after St Goran, the places have two "r"s, but the
saint has just one. I can sympathise with that - it seems that no-one
has heard of Ian, Victor, John Ambrose, Alexander, etc, all of whom
spelt Fleming with one "m". "Sorry, Your Saintship, we've got all the
signs and inscriptions done with two 'r's and the vilalges are on the
map too. You wouldn't consider changing your name, would you?"

--
Mike Fleming
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
Sn!pe wrote:
Catman wrote:

Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.

Well, that takes the raw prawn.

Oh cod, another fish pune fred.

I haddock up to the tope with the alst one

I hake it when threads deteriorate like this

--
geoff

Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
Sn!pe wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.

Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
I haddock up to the tope with the alst one

Wossat, Rusty? I'm a bit hard of herring.

Here, have a herring aid and a Brill translator.

Nah - thats a babel fish

--
geoff
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes

wrote in :
Sn!pe wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.

Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
I haddock up to the tope with the alst one

Wossat, Rusty? I'm a bit hard of herring.

Here, have a herring aid and a Brill translator.

People, people, what do you think this is, the bloody Grauniad
letters page?

A? Wossat? The boodly gurnard lettuce gauge?

You have to excuse him, he's forrin

--
geoff
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

In article , Skipweasel
writes
In article ,
says...
Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.
Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
Brill!
Brillrays!
It's those rays again...
you did that on porpoise
We'll skate over that.
Happy dace are here again, it seems.

I'll have a puffer what you're smoking.

And a cup of char.

Po-angliski: char.
Po-russki: chai.
Short for Chinese, perhaps? ICBA to Gurgle.
--
Misha
Free on-line, off-site backups?
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

In article , Mike Fleming
writes
In article , David Reid
writes:

I've been to Goran Haven too and I was walking.

An odd thing about Gorran Haven and Gorran Churchtown is that while
they were both named after St Goran, the places have two "r"s,

Nothing worse than having 2 arse. About face?

but the
saint has just one. I can sympathise with that - it seems that no-one
has heard of Ian, Victor, John Ambrose, Alexander, etc, all of whom
spelt Fleming with one "m". "Sorry, Your Saintship, we've got all the
signs and inscriptions done with two 'r's and the vilalges are on the
map too. You wouldn't consider changing your name, would you?"

--
Misha
Free on-line, off-site backups?
https://mozy.com/?ref=UK45Y5
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

In message , vg4cysss7001
] writes
In article , Skipweasel
writes
In article ,
says...
Nice little place.
I prefer turbot.
Well, that takes the raw prawn.
Oh cod, another fish pune fred.
Brill!
Brillrays!
It's those rays again...
you did that on porpoise
We'll skate over that.
Happy dace are here again, it seems.

I'll have a puffer what you're smoking.

And a cup of char.

Po-angliski: char.
Po-russki: chai.
Short for Chinese, perhaps? ICBA to Gurgle.

Chai is the almost universal asian word for tea and is almost
interchangeable with (boiled water). This is prolly because when you sit
down in a restaurant, you're often presented with weak green tea which,
having been boiled, is safe to drink (well, assuming they're not
actually trying to poison you).

At the extreme end of the scale, there is a town on Java which has hot
volcanic springs. Panas is the Indonesian word for hot , the name of the
town is ... Cipanas (pronounced chip-anas)

so there you go ...

--
geoff

Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

On Jan 26, 8:05*pm, geoff wrote:
Chai is the almost universal asian word for tea and is almost
interchangeable with (boiled water). This is prolly because when you sit
down in a restaurant, you're often presented with *weak green tea which,
having been boiled, is safe to drink (well, assuming they're not
actually trying to poison you).

Personal experience suggests that is exactly what 33.33% of oriental
restaurants are trying to do.