Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.d-i-y

Default OT, more than likely...

Just out of interest, like, does anyone know how much it costs to build
a house on a plot that you own in England, or anywhere I can find
something like a guesstimated cost per square whatever for building a
bungalow?

There are plenty of references to costs in Leftpondia, but nowt I can
find for this side of the herring pond.

I'm in the market for somewhere to live, and there are a couple of empty
plots nearby.

If it comes up almost as cheap as buying somwehere older and doing it
up, I'd maybe prefer it.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.