Posted to uk.d-i-y
bob bob is offline

Default ikea

got dragged out to our local ikea today,not my idea of fun but was v
pleasantly surprised,the store was immaculate,staff knowledgeable and
helpfull,whilst browsing i spotted a screwdriver like the bosch ixo or
whatever it's called at £12.99,comes with charger spare bits has a
powerfull light which can be turned off when just the driver is
used,so i thought always usefull and at that price it's not a disater
if it is as bad as the bosch,tried it at home and it's a little belter
for the price,loads more torque than the bosch,well pleased
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bob" wrote in message
got dragged out to our local ikea today,not my idea of fun but was v
pleasantly surprised,the store was immaculate,staff knowledgeable and
helpfull,whilst browsing i spotted a screwdriver like the bosch ixo or
whatever it's called at £12.99,comes with charger spare bits has a
powerfull light which can be turned off when just the driver is
used,so i thought always usefull and at that price it's not a disater
if it is as bad as the bosch,tried it at home and it's a little belter
for the price,loads more torque than the bosch,well pleased

Yes I got one a couple of weeks ago for some flat pack assembly, and was
pleasantly surprised how powerfull it was, a good buy I think.

Mike

Need black leather cleaner for an Ikea chair (for fancy leather £200 chair), but Ikea don't deliver! spencer[_2_] UK diy 6 November 23rd 08 10:25 PM
IKEA UK Search UK diy 3 February 14th 08 12:52 PM
F****** Ikea [email protected] UK diy 12 February 2nd 08 09:46 AM
IKEA Gibberish The Medway Handyman UK diy 43 September 3rd 06 08:55 PM
Ikea Kitchens c60w UK diy 1 April 22nd 06 10:29 PM