Posted to uk.d-i-y
bob bob is offline

Default ikea

got dragged out to our local ikea today,not my idea of fun but was v
pleasantly surprised,the store was immaculate,staff knowledgeable and
helpfull,whilst browsing i spotted a screwdriver like the bosch ixo or
whatever it's called at £12.99,comes with charger spare bits has a
powerfull light which can be turned off when just the driver is
used,so i thought always usefull and at that price it's not a disater
if it is as bad as the bosch,tried it at home and it's a little belter
for the price,loads more torque than the bosch,well pleased