DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ikea (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/297644-ikea.html)

bob February 5th 10 02:27 PM

ikea

got dragged out to our local ikea today,not my idea of fun but was v
pleasantly surprised,the store was immaculate,staff knowledgeable and
helpfull,whilst browsing i spotted a screwdriver like the bosch ixo or
whatever it's called at £12.99,comes with charger spare bits has a
powerfull light which can be turned off when just the driver is
used,so i thought always usefull and at that price it's not a disater
if it is as bad as the bosch,tried it at home and it's a little belter
for the price,loads more torque than the bosch,well pleased

Michael Babcock February 5th 10 04:10 PM

ikea

"bob" wrote in message
got dragged out to our local ikea today,not my idea of fun but was v
pleasantly surprised,the store was immaculate,staff knowledgeable and
helpfull,whilst browsing i spotted a screwdriver like the bosch ixo or
whatever it's called at £12.99,comes with charger spare bits has a
powerfull light which can be turned off when just the driver is
used,so i thought always usefull and at that price it's not a disater
if it is as bad as the bosch,tried it at home and it's a little belter
for the price,loads more torque than the bosch,well pleased

Yes I got one a couple of weeks ago for some flat pack assembly, and was
pleasantly surprised how powerfull it was, a good buy I think.

Mike