Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Sale of Incandescent Bulbs to End on Tuesday?

In message , Huge
writes

Sorry, james, but we already know you're a ****.

If you say so. jf
--
James Follett. Roll up! Roll up! Up to date information on the fabulous
James Follett available from http://www.james-follett.co.uk

Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

james wrote:

I choose my words with great care.

So you insist, in a manner that makes it clear that you really are Ed
Reardon. Only a moron and a fantasist could continue to make such a
claim after falling over on more banana skins than an entire Shakespeare
of Monkeys could discard.
Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"james" wrote in message

Sorry, james, but we already know you're a ****.

If you say so. jf

No, you would still be a **** even if it went unmentioned.

Still, you suck on your lolly and keep smiling.

Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

james wrote:

and whose talent seems to be drawing themselves up to their full
intellectual height and launching attacks on my kneecaps.

Are you portraying yourself as an intellectual giant, or those who
disagree with you as intellectual pygmies?

Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

In message , Steve Firth
writes
james wrote:

I choose my words with great care.

So you insist, in a manner that makes it clear that you really are Ed
Reardon. Only a moron and a fantasist could continue to make such a
claim after falling over on more banana skins than an entire Shakespeare
of Monkeys could discard.

Thus speaks the smear of putrid dog**** who once skated out of sight on
a banana skin when he accused the Follett of attending a course on Group
Dynamics but was unable to substantiate his tissue of lies and had to
retract.

Then there was a filthy allegation about my imagined sexual habits in
which Steve poured out his filthy and had to refract his venomous
allegations.

Steve you know more about riding on banana skins than tinted cane
plantation cutters in the West Indies. Lies, bile and vituperation
screams out of every pore in your hate-riddled body and nothing gives me
greater pleasure than to see you writhing in agony as you have to face
the fact that I'm richer than you, more talented than you, and much
better mannered than you. JSF
--
'To play hardball with Follett, you need a heavy
bat.' Walter (sp?) Franke

Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

james wrote:

Thus speaks the smear of putrid dog****

"James Follett does not do personal insults". Your words.

and much better mannered than you.

Extraordinary.

Anyway, Ed Reardon is funnier.

Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"james" wrote in message
In message , Steve Firth
writes
james wrote:

snip
the fact that I'm richer than you, more talented than you, and much better
mannered than you. JSF

You forgot more modest, and as you are taller than me and i'm 6 ft,
probably taller too.

Steve Terry
--
Welcome Sign-up Bonus of £1 when you signup free at:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK

Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"james" wrote in message
In message , Steve Firth
writes
james wrote:

snip
the fact that I'm richer than you, more talented than you, and much better
mannered than you. JSF

Do you own an olive grove though, eh?
I know who's oil I like drizzled over my comestibles.
Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 22:02:08 +0000 (UTC), Fevric J. Glandules
wrote the following to uk.misc:

james wrote:

and whose talent seems to be drawing themselves up to their full
intellectual height and launching attacks on my kneecaps.

Are you portraying yourself as an intellectual giant, or those who
disagree with you as intellectual pygmies?

A drill or lump hammer is more effective when operated from above.

mh.
--
http://www.nukesoft.co.uk
http://personal.nukesoft.co.uk

From address is a blackhole. Reply-to address is valid.

Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

In message , Dave Budd
writes

"james" wrote in message
In message , Steve Firth
writes

snip

He prolly doesn't even own a pot to **** in

--
geoff
Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

In message , Fevric J.
Glandules writes
james wrote:

Thus speaks the smear of putrid dog****

"James Follett does not do personal insults". Your words.

Oh that's easily explained. The appalling Follett is an invertebrate
liar. To use that rare insult meant that the ******* had to get
clearance okay which meant submitting evidence that his claims were
accurate.

But, of course, you don't need me to prove to you that Follett is a
terrible liar. Look at all the times you've been forced to use your
remarkable knowledge to prove him wrong. Such as the time when the scum
challenged your inviolate authority by saying that London Airport
consisted of more than one airport! He then proceeded to dig himself
even deeper into his lies by saying that there were several: London
Airport (Gatwick), London Airport (Stansted) and several others. What
utter piffle! I expect his respect for you made him hesitate before
referring to the RAF's former base at Kidlington as London Oxford
Airport!

Opps -- sorry about my reference to the RAF. A slip. I know how you
rightly loathe the appalling Follett's use of correct English. You've
droned on about it in five posts so I know how much it's one of those
nasty hobgoblins that preys on your mind.

Another time it was necessary to take the liar Follett to task for
claiming that the famed English TV pioneer John Logie Baird once made
jam! What lies! What nonsense! Almost the equal of his crazy comment
that the man used to produce TV broadcasts from Paris!

On another occasion the liar Follett claimed that methane gas was
odourless! More lies. More distortions.
Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Cherry Chapstick wrote:
On 4 Aug 2010 21:02:27 GMT, Huge wrote:
Oh, FFS, don't you realise that nym-shifting is definitive evidence of
****-hood?

Although, to be fair, the use of the word 'nym' to indicate a name
used on a usenet account comes a close second in the definitive
evidence of ****-hood stakes.

It might be in the top 20, but silently adding cross-posts and
top-posting surely come higher?

--
Miss Baltimore Crabs
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 00:59 +0100, August West wrote:
The entity calling itself Dave Budd wrote:

I know who's oil I like drizzled over my comestibles.

That's gotta be a euphemism.

No "an"? sfx: slap!
--
http://www.munted.org.uk

One very high maintenance cat living here.

Non incandescent bulbs? terry Home Repair 23 August 20th 09 06:00 AM
Incandescent lamp resistance (from sed} - incandescent.pdf John Fields Electronic Schematics 2 May 23rd 07 05:32 PM
Indoor incandescent flood light bulbs way too yellow. Alternatives? Inquiringmind Home Repair 6 August 31st 06 07:28 PM
A tuesday joke Wayne Woodworking 2 January 25th 05 05:30 PM
Incandescent bulbs - Lumen output ? froggers UK diy 7 November 1st 03 07:42 PM