Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default What are they called?

I need a couple of chrome caps for my lawnmower. They are the chrome dome
type that are tapped onto the end of a spindle to stop the spindle sliding
out. You usually see them on pushchairs and children's ride on toys etc.
What are they called?? I have tried googling various permutations of
chrome/cap/dome/tap on....but cannot find anything. Anybody?

Cheers

John

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

http://www.bakfin.com/starlock/domedcap.html

--
Adrian C
Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

"Adrian C" wrote in message
John wrote:
I need a couple of chrome caps for my lawnmower. They are the chrome dome
type that are tapped onto the end of a spindle to stop the spindle
sliding out. You usually see them on pushchairs and children's ride on
toys etc. What are they called?? I have tried googling various
permutations of chrome/cap/dome/tap on....but cannot find anything.
Anybody?

http://www.bakfin.com/starlock/domedcap.html

Thanks for that I couldn't remember they were called Starlock,

Many thanks

John

What is the saw called Madx Home Repair 5 June 26th 07 11:46 AM
what are these called... Chris Styles UK diy 9 October 29th 06 01:22 AM
what is it called? ron UK diy 14 April 4th 06 10:16 AM
What is this called and where can I get them. mm Home Repair 12 March 15th 06 03:01 PM
What's it called Steve B Metalworking 6 March 9th 06 03:25 AM