Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is the saw called

that will work flush to the floor and cut off a vertical door moulding?
There is a power saw and a hand saw that can do this but I don't remember
the name.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 10:06 am, "Madx" wrote:
that will work flush to the floor and cut off a vertical door moulding?
There is a power saw and a hand saw that can do this but I don't remember
the name.

Jamb saw
http://www.tools4flooring.com/jamb-saws-c-74.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 10:06 am, "Madx" wrote:
that will work flush to the floor and cut off a vertical door moulding?
There is a power saw and a hand saw that can do this but I don't remember
the name.

Crain makes a decent one,

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour writes:

Jamb saw
http://www.tools4flooring.com/jamb-saws-c-74.html

A biscuit joiner is a wonderful power tool for woodworking, and also
happens to work as a power jamb saw.

Posted to alt.home.repair

try a Bosch fine cut power hand saw
http://bosch.cpotools.com/saws/power...1640vs-46.html

"beecrofter" wrote in message
oups.com...
| On Jun 25, 10:06 am, "Madx" wrote:
| that will work flush to the floor and cut off a vertical door
moulding?
| There is a power saw and a hand saw that can do this but I don't
remember
| the name.
|
| Crain makes a decent one,

what are these called... Chris Styles UK diy 9 October 29th 06 01:22 AM
What's it called? Steve B Home Repair 12 May 26th 06 02:16 AM
What's it called? Steve B Metalworking 17 May 19th 06 03:18 PM
What Is It Called John UK diy 6 May 9th 06 09:29 PM
What is it called? Chuck Olson Metalworking 13 July 31st 05 08:48 PM