Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY School

Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

What, learning to DIY when retired!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Offer one-to-one tuition in a real-world working working environment.

Charge them £150/day to be your assistant!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

You mean you're not going to shuffle around B&Q getting in everyone's way?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 26, 11:33*am, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Just spotted thishttp://www.thediyschool.co.uk/
One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, *4 day course in all sorts £250.

Or four weeks for free:

http://www.lcb.ac.uk/index.php?optio...67&Item id=41

Posted to uk.d-i-y

stuart noble wrote:

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

You mean you're not going to shuffle around B&Q getting in everyone's way?

Maybe if you loiter on a Wednesday, you can offer your services
to enable folk to get the discount ;-)

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Thus spake The Medway Handyman )
unto the assembled multitudes:
Just spotted this
http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

Should we tell your customers...?

Twit!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote in message
m...
Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

Angle grinder ! and how many trips to A&E is it now
I think you should sign up for the 4 day course immediately that way you may
live long enough to be able to retire.

-

Back to school...NOT!!! Bill Metalworking 21 January 31st 08 04:42 AM
Help with school project. [email protected] Home Repair 2 March 6th 07 05:07 PM
Old School Gloat [email protected] Woodworking 10 October 29th 05 04:54 AM
A sad day at school. Ernie Leimkuhler Metalworking 26 March 9th 05 05:05 AM
MDF being cut at school with no masks? T i m UK diy 17 November 17th 04 03:01 PM