DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DIY School (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/254047-diy-school.html)

The Medway Handyman June 26th 08 11:33 AM

DIY School

Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

slider June 26th 08 11:37 AM

DIY School

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

What, learning to DIY when retired!!!

[email protected] June 26th 08 11:43 AM

DIY School

Offer one-to-one tuition in a real-world working working environment.

Charge them £150/day to be your assistant!

Stuart Noble June 26th 08 12:01 PM

DIY School

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

You mean you're not going to shuffle around B&Q getting in everyone's way?

mike[_7_] June 26th 08 12:10 PM

DIY School

On Jun 26, 11:33*am, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Just spotted thishttp://www.thediyschool.co.uk/
One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, *4 day course in all sorts £250.

Or four weeks for free:

http://www.lcb.ac.uk/index.php?optio...67&Item id=41

Chris J Dixon June 26th 08 12:42 PM

DIY School

stuart noble wrote:

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

You mean you're not going to shuffle around B&Q getting in everyone's way?

Maybe if you loiter on a Wednesday, you can offer your services
to enable folk to get the discount ;-)

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.

The Medway Handyman June 26th 08 05:23 PM

DIY School

wrote:
Thus spake The Medway Handyman )
unto the assembled multitudes:
Just spotted this
http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

Should we tell your customers...?

Twit!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Mark June 26th 08 11:22 PM

DIY School

The Medway Handyman wrote in message
m...
Just spotted this http://www.thediyschool.co.uk/

One day course In 'Tool Use' £99, 4 day course in all sorts £250.

I had thought of doing something like this when I retire.

Angle grinder ! and how many trips to A&E is it now
I think you should sign up for the 4 day course immediately that way you may
live long enough to be able to retire. :)

-