Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help with school project.

Hello, we are doing a research project for a class on online
communities. Would you please take the time to answer these few
questions in a reply message?

1. Would you describe this blog/newsgroup/message board as a
community? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

2. Do you talk with anyone from this blog/newsgroup/message board out
side of it? (yes or no)

3. Do you know anyone in this blog/newsgroup/message board by their
real name rather than their screen name? (yes or no)

4. How well do you think you know other people that use this blog/
newsgroup/message board? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

5. How well do you trust others to leave honest comments/postings on
this blog/newsgroup/message board? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Hello, we are doing a research project for a class on online
communities. Would you please take the time to answer these few
questions in a reply message?

1. Would you describe this blog/newsgroup/message board as a
community? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

2. Do you talk with anyone from this blog/newsgroup/message board out
side of it? (yes or no)

3. Do you know anyone in this blog/newsgroup/message board by their
real name rather than their screen name? (yes or no)

4. How well do you think you know other people that use this blog/
newsgroup/message board? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

5. How well do you trust others to leave honest comments/postings on
this blog/newsgroup/message board? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

If I rate question number 5 as a 1, does that make all of the other
answers suspect?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 5, 11:47 pm, "RicodJour" wrote:
wrote:
Hello, we are doing a research project for a class on online
communities. Would you please take the time to answer these few
questions in a reply message?

1. Would you describe this blog/newsgroup/message board as a
community? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

2. Do you talk with anyone from this blog/newsgroup/message board out
side of it? (yes or no)

3. Do you know anyone in this blog/newsgroup/message board by their
real name rather than their screen name? (yes or no)

4. How well do you think you know other people that use this blog/
newsgroup/message board? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

5. How well do you trust others to leave honest comments/postings on
this blog/newsgroup/message board? (1 - 7, 1 = low, 7 = high)

If I rate question number 5 as a 1, does that make all of the other
answers suspect?

Not necessarily, we're taking an average of the responses to all 5
questions.

Trade school west Electronics 5 December 27th 06 11:33 PM
Old School Gloat [email protected] Woodworking 10 October 29th 05 04:54 AM
Can You Help Scottish School Africa Project? C4A UK diy 5 June 12th 05 11:31 AM
looking for ballpark values for aluminium cost (school project) krem Metalworking 2 April 25th 05 08:16 AM
A sad day at school. Ernie Leimkuhler Metalworking 26 March 9th 05 05:05 AM