Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is caulk sandable?

I need to full some small gaps between the wall and skirting board and also
round the door frame where the old paints cracked. I have been using caulk
but after applying it, the following day I went to sand it smooth and it was
tacky and I made more of a mess.

Whats the best stuff to use or do you have any advice on how to do the job
properly.

Thanks yet again

Sam

Caulk Bill UK diy 11 June 15th 06 10:39 PM
Removing caulk from "caulk strip" GotBonus Home Repair 1 April 18th 06 12:27 AM
Sandable topcoat/skimcoat over plaster? [email protected] Home Repair 5 March 11th 06 05:31 PM
Gap seems big for caulk - help! [email protected] Home Repair 4 November 17th 05 10:52 PM
Window sills: Prime, Paint Caulk or Prime Caulk Paint? Alan Smithee Home Repair 4 April 18th 05 04:03 PM