Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is caulk sandable?

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Samantha Booth wrote:
I need to full some small gaps between the wall and skirting board and
also round the door frame where the old paints cracked. I have been
using caulk but after applying it, the following day I went to sand
it smooth and it was tacky and I made more of a mess.

Whats the best stuff to use or do you have any advice on how to do the
job properly.

Thanks yet again

Sam

It goes almost hard eventually..several days/weeks

It doesn't actually - or at least not like a conventional filler. If you
break the end off the tube weeks after last use it bends a fair way before
breaking. So flexible it remains.

--
*When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.