Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tring to disconnect the U shaped pipe under bathroom sink...

I am having tremendous difficulty removing the u shaped pipe from nder
my sink. I have used all sorts of tools including a boa but it keeps
sliding.

Anyone got any tips

Cheers

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31 May, 18:28, Lobster wrote:
wrote:
I am having tremendous difficulty removing the u shaped pipe from nder
my sink. I have used all sorts of tools including a boa but it keeps
sliding.

What's the pipe and joint made from, for a start? Can you provide more
details of why you can't remove it?
David

Both plastic. The boa keeps sliding off it as the previous house owner
smeared putty all over the top of the column,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Do you have room for a water pump pliers, or a stillson?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Newshound wrote:
Do you have room for a water pump pliers, or a stillson?

Yup. You need something like these

Dave
The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk